Chapter 10: No

"Your beautiful, when you smile. I think I'm fallen in love with you"

———————————————————————

Lisa's POV

My eyes widen by his sudden words. "W..what are you talking about?" I ask him. "It's obvious right? I'm falling inlove with you" he replied. "No, your lying" I replied back at him.

"Why don't you accept me, wont you?" he ask all of a sudden. "What?!, me NO!" I yell at him. "Ouch, sorry if I take the joke seriously" he said laughing and patting my back. "So, it was just a prank?" I ask him as he nod.

'Why do I feel uncomfortable about this, why does my heart hurts?'

"Hey, are you okay?" he ask me. "Hah?, me yeah.." I replied back. As he stares at me before standing up. "Where are you going?" I ask him , "Well, I'm going back to class" he said. As I made my 0 face like this.

"Yah!, Wait for me" I yelled standing up and catching over him.

"I didn't know you would catch me like this,kitten" he said. The way he says 'kitten' makes me blush.
"Y..yah w..whose y..you're k..kitten , huh?" I stutter.

"Why are you stuttering? Do you ever think that you are fallen for me, that's why I see you blushing saying you are my kitten ?" he said with a flirty tone of him.

"Yah, I'm not falling in love with someone like you" I said "maybe someday, you will fall in love with me. And I'll make sure of it" he said "e..you bet" I said making a bet.

"Cmon lets make a bet" he said. "What kind of bet?" I ask him. "Well, it's easy if you fall in love with me in 2 months you lose. And if I fall in love with you I'll make sure you will be mine." he said "how's that~"

"Yah, Stop making those noise" I said blushing "why~" he said it again. "N..nothing" i said

"C'mon lets go in" he said as we enter the class. As we step in, all we see is girls glaring at me others where whispering something but, I know what their talking about. Some says

Slut

Bitch

Whore

Hoe

Eww

But I'm pretty used to it, so I ignored them instead I lean closer to Jungkook as if I'm hugging him. I smirk at those girls who were jealous.

"Having fun, kitten?" he whispers under my ears. I blush all of a sudden and let go of me. We made our way to our seat. "Hey, Tarhyung" I greet him. Sitting next to him. "So?" he ask me somehow it gives me a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him one more time. "How's the talk with you and him?" he ask. So now I understand he ask about what's happening between me and Jungkook.

"Well, it's pretty good and somehow we're getting close" I said to him. "That's good" he said coldy. "Yah, why are you so very cold to me today?" I said to him.

He turns around and smile. 'Ah..those boxy smile of him, I wanna faint right now' he pats my head and said. "I'm not cold today, okay?" I pouts

"Okay"

But, little did they know that someone is jealous. That is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.