Chapter 16: He's Back

Lisa's POV

I woke up again by the sudden contact. "Mm.." I silently groaned and rubbed my eyes slowly and opening them. My eyes went wide, I can't speak nor I can't blink. I just let my tears fall.

"Lisa.." the voice. That I've been longing to hear. It looks like I'm dreaming.

"Lisa, long time now see" I was snap back to reality when he called my name again. I look up to him, seeing him smiling at me and a girl behind him, who supposedly his girlfriend. My eyes went blank just to see him.

" what's wrong, is it your back ache, Wait..let me help you" he was about to touch me, but then I quickly shove his hands that is about to touch mine.

"What's wrong?" He ask me. I turn to his direction and smile. "Nothing...it's just you've changed" I replied at him.

"Really?!, well, yeah....actually I bring my girlfriend here to meet you. Wait.."

"Babe, Come" he gestured his girlfriend right beside him.

"Lis, meet Tzuyu, my girlfriend..." he said to me. I turn my gaze towards the girl and saw him glaring at me. I gulp and tried to smile back.

"You didnt forget our bet right?" I ask him the sudden question. He turned his attention to me.

"Umm, about that..." he nervously rubbed at the back of his neck. "Well, you knowledge Jungkook, you've change. What happened to the amazing playboy who I used to annoyed with. And my question is, why did you change?" I ask him

"Well, you know after I meet her. Actually me and Tzuyu were childhood sweethearts so, we basically known each other's for years. And when I leave here. I directly plan to confessed to her. Because she is my first love. And after some years she answered me. And I plan to change for her and I want to erase all bad habits I do since then, because of her I meet some good friends" he said looking at her with his loving eyes

'You know Jungkook, I planned to confess to you when your coming back here. Because, when you left I feel lonely. No one's messing with me. I just feel lonely as hell. Without you I feel bored looking at the other students playing each other. And at that point I realized that I've fallen to you. Maybe I'm the big big loser. And I hate you for that. Because when you state you want to erase all the bad habits you have, it's like your erasing me too. All the bad habits you have from the past I love them, it's not because you have them. It's because you are Jeon Jungkook the one I loved. But, when I hear you that you've change for her. It's like you want her more than me. It breaks me seeing you saying that good words espeacially infront of me.
I feel weak, I just can't stand here looking the two of you loving each other while I'm here suffering from the pain you've cause. If we didn't meet, would I fall in love with you and we didn't make that bet. Probably not?"

"I just want you to say that you love me, even if she is the one you loved" I accidentally spoke and made his attention towards me.

"What?" he ask

—————————

If you want some more, just comment  this chapter.So I can plan some schedule to update some more chapter.