Chapter 7: Gentle?

Jungkook's POV

I was hugging her while she whisper me something that make my eyes widen.

Maybe I've wrong you. I didn't know that you have this gentle side within you.

I was smiling like an idiot until someone, punched me. Making me loose my balance and laid on the hard floor.

"Taehyung, calm down!!" Jin hyung said. 'So, it's him again?!' I smirk at the thought in my mind.

"What the fvck did you do to her?!" he hardly grab my tie. I shove away from him. "Hyung, I didn't touch her, I just want to be gentle to her!" I shouted back at him.

"GENTLE, it's that the way you show her earlier?! GENTLE?! the way you provoke her, like you can-" he was cut off by Lisa grabbing his hand.

"Stop, you will make the situation worse" she said holding his hand intertwined their hands.

—-

It was time to go home now, when I heard sobbing. I approach the sound, till I heard someone arguing.

"Why, did you stop me?!"

"I..I"

"Stop, you don't need to worry, I will teach this kid a lesson"

"No!!, actually he help me to comfort myself, no need to provoke him, okay? It will make it worse"

'So, it's you again?' I thought as I look at them. Sitting near the tree.

—-

I was on my way home, when I see my dad outside. I brightened up my mood. I quickly ran up to him. I hugged him tightly. "Oh..boy, your back?" he said clinging his arms to my shoulder, as we made our way inside.

Before I step in, I could smell food so that's mean mom is cooking. She is the best chief for me. She likes to cook, and also fighting with us, but obviously I will win.

'Yeahh, it's like I was a kid.' I thought. As I walk to the kitchen and hugged my mom. "Welcome home, dear" she turn around and hugged me tightly.

"Mom, I can't breath" I said to her she release the hug and cupped my face. "Kookie, so how is your day?" she ask. I look down and smile. "It's good, you know I made some new friend"

"Oh..is that so, you should bring him here tomorrow for dinner" mom said as she prepare the dinner between the table. "Um..mom she is a girl" I said.

"A girl?!" Dad yelled. "Oh..when did my honey bunny get a friend with a girl?, huh" mom teased me.

I smirk, "actuallly, she is my 'best friend'"