5

Majors P.O.V.

Lou left to get something, and he left me with this lady and I will tell you right now I do not like this lady, she reminds me of the bully's and my old family. Never mind I don't wanna think about it. I felt weird in her presence, it's weird not talking.
"Hey kid, is that your mom." Mable asked, not to kindly might I add.
"No he isn't my mother, kinda like a mother figure but more of a brother then anything else." I replied. Wow she is rude, I bet she was spoiled so much her attitude went rotten. Mable looked shocked and then angry, I know that face, I was frozen in fear as she slapped me and hissed "watch your tone with me Mason!" Tears wear building up in my eyes, and as they started streaming down my face I saw Luna walk and then run over here as soon as he saw me crying.
"Why the fuck is Major crying and, why does it look like he was slapped!" Luna almost screamed grabbing me and hugging me, I clung to him like a life line. People in the mall started turning there heads to see there perfect pretty princess Mable looking in anger and disgust at me and Lou. "So what if I slapped the little pest he had it coming, bitch!" Mable actually screamed. Not even paying attention to the huge crowd gathering around us. "What do you mean "had it coming" he is three, THREE!" Luna said.

Luna's P.O.V.

I can't believe this bitch actually slapped him, I am going to hurt this spoiled brat! Major suddenly tugged on my sleeve so I asked him " what's wrong Major?" He pointed around us and I looked at what he was pointing at, we were making a seen. So I left with Major, she screamed at us all the way until she couldn't see us anymore. Wow how the hell is that manipulative bitch related to Dipper.

Mable's P.O.V.

I can't believe that fucking whore. She really had to put a scrap on my reputation like that, these people are probably going to assume I'm a manipulative person, and I am not the world is just a harsh place the weak link has to go, and that kid is like the epitome of the weak link! That brat is just like my disgusting, stupid, weak, idiotic, ugly, worthless, monster of a brother!

BILL'S p.o.v.

I can't believe shooting star, I'm going to kill her for that! Her brother, no Dipper shouldn't be associated with such filth! Dipper has done so much for her, he has given up everything for her, suffered through countless hours of torture for her, starved himself just because she wanted to eat more then a godforsaken pig, been beat half to death bye her and her goons just for her pleasure and popularity!!! Not to mention shooting star slapped one of moon's star children and I know that to him that's a serious offence, especially since most of his kids have been through the most horrific crap you can imagine! So ya shooting star Is a peace of shit that I want to at least get hurt.

Author -Should I redeem Mable because I can, also we get more into the lore soon