not story

Sorry guys but I just heard about the most messed up thing ever a kid in grade 8 at a school near ours raped a kid in grade 2, 2. That is so mest the poor girl is going to have trama, most likely PTSD, anxiety, likely anger issues, depression, potentially DID a extremely low chance but potentially.
This is so mest up. I can't even begin to fathom why someone would even fucking do that I just can't the poor girl is 7. I just, when you live in a small town you never expect this to happen you think oh that's a city problem but it's not. Suicide rates are so high as it is imagine how this will effect her! I just can't I can't rap my head around this. It really pops your buble and I just, I feel like that just washed her childhood, innocence, and so much more down the drain! Along with the other kids future, I just. Ok for some explanation I'm really into phycology and I often wonder the way a killers mind works, to push them over the edge and enjoy or even crave the site of blood. And I know how that sounds but it is an actual thing being studied and also for reference I actually can not stand the sight of others blood or pain. Now that that's out of the way I want to know what was going through that kids head to think that he could get away with this is unbelievable I actually want to know what pressured this kid into this or how he just thought it was ok.

I know I updated this again but I still don't think I've done the poor girl justice and I know I can't actually give her or her family justice but I can at least shed some light that this is an actual problem and I find it scary how I actually went into shock a little bit after I heard about it and only a few hours later It was like nothing happened, how is human nature so cruel that we can know some one in our community who went through this and we just brush it off like it never happened. And I know I'm guilty of the to almost everyone is exept true angles.