6

Dipper's p.o.v.

I can't believe creatures like this actually exist I thought this was all just fantasy! Angels, demons, and God's could exist I mean zombies, Giants, and vampires do, well the journal says they do at least. Actually I know for a fact that vampires exist, one hit on me and then almost sucked my blood but something stopped it, don't know what but something! I have so many theories and ideas, ohh wow I can't wait! But who can I tell about this . . . LUNA, I can tell Luna he's really into the supernatural. First I'm going to go to the library, I need more reading material.

Time skip straight to the library

I can not believe how many books this place has, it's shocking! What's really weird though is the familiar feeling this place gives me, it feels safe, like I'm . . . ok, ha that's funny I'll never be ok, after all have you seen me I'm better of dead. "Hey kid what kinda books are you looking for?" Asked the librarian, who kind of looks like someone Mable would sleep with, to bad she wouldn't be caught dead in a library. "I'm looking for mystery and fantasy books with a bit of Romance?" I answered honestly. "Ok well they'll be in that section, got it." "Ya, I got it." Man this guy really wants me gone! Well I'll be out of his hair as soon as I can.
As I was looking through the books one fell out from the top of the shelf and fell right in front of me, so I nateraly went to pick it up, and it was old really old, like really really old, it had a golden triangle plate with a bright blue pinetree shaped gem in the center. And let me tell you that was real good and a genuine gem, the book looked to be made out of expensive leather as well. This book wasn't cheap!

BILLS p.o.v.

I've been spending hours or days? I don't know I'm not good with time, anyway I've been making a human form or well trying to I think I already have one which is weird because I don't remember it. I have also been researching how I woke up, because I wasn't supposed to yet. I have found out that I woke up at the exact same time that, that boy, dipper crossed the barrier. So if I am correct it has something to do with him! Ugghhhhhh I've been trying to avoid him but it looks like I have to talk to the kid eventually, I'll put it off as long as I can, for now I should contact moon he'll know what to do! I think?

Ohh someone is summoning me, well better end this quick.
YELLOW MEATSACK, YOU WANT TO MAKE A DEAL! I exclaimed loudly. "Shut up DEMON, you listen to me." Jeez this kids voice is just dripping in venom it doesn't sound as good as pinetree though sighhh.
WAIT DID I JUST THINK THAT NOOOOOPEE NOPE NOPE nope nope nope, I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT! "CIPHER, are you even listening to my deal!" The albino midget said. "Ya ya I'll get Mable Pines to fall in love with you, Gideon." I replied with sarcasm dripping from each word as I gave him an eye roll. I can't believe it, this kid is such a wimp! And he thinks he can make a deal with me, the god of chaos and insanity! "Good so what are your terms, demon!" Exclaimed the short piece of trash. "I'll call back on you for a little favor later, got that shorty?" I questioned him. "Yes now go make Mable love me!" Screeched the small brat. "Ok jeez got it." Man is this kid annoying.