Chapter TWO

Chapter Two

Permanent Marker {Niall Horan Love Story}

All Rights Reserved

*Niall's POV*

Ever since that girl walked in here while I was eating breakfast, no thoughts were forming in my mind. I could barely breathe and I all I need is her. She has pretty brown hair with tri-colored eyes. When I made eye contact with her on the phone, my heart skipped a beat. Everything seemed to revolve around her. Then, she handed me her phone and I was shaking from nerves. I think I'm in love.

She seems so silly and happy. But, she may not trust me. I could see that she may not be in love with me the way I am with her.

That's when my girlfriend comes to mind. Her name is Ellie Tencil. She's pretty and all, but I don't really feel anything with her. Well, I guess I did feel something with her, but I wasn't really sure what it was. I agreed to be in the relationship to see where it goes because I was a little unsure about what my heart really wants. But when I laid eyes on that girl, I knew I wanted her and no one. But, if she wasn't willing to be with me, why should I try? I know why I should try. Because I love her. When I love someone else, I can't be with Ellie. I just can't. It wouldn't be right.

I keep my eyes on the mysterious girl as she leaves. All of a sudden, another girl with bright red hair and brown eyes runs out and hugs her. Maybe a relative? That's when her friend spots us. She pushed the other girl against the wall and her head hits it with a BOOM. I become concerned. 

The red head walks up to us and I just stare at the other girl. She has her hand over her head and she seems all right.

"Hi! I'm Layla Becker and I love you!" she shouts not really that loud, but with enthusiasm.

"Who's your friend?" I ask pointing towards the girl I think I need to be with. She is my one and only. I can just tell.

"Oh, her name is Taliyah Meyers. She's my cousin," Layla explains as Taliyah looks as if she's getting dizzy and off balance. She uncovers her hand and blood is gushing from her head. I run over there as fast as I can and in time too. She starts to fall over and I catch her. I notice her unique eyes are still a little bit open.

"It's ok, Taliyah, we'll get help," I console, but that's when she groans and closes her eyes. Her body becomes almost lifeless and my heart starts pounding. I look right at Liam. "You know what to do, right?"

"Yes, I think so. We should call 911, though," Liam explains and I nod in agreement.

"Zayn, call 911. Louis, try to find someone who can help in there. Liam, help Louis. Harry and Layla, stay here with Taliyah and me," I instruct. 

Taliyah's name seemed so great on my tongue. I feel like I could say her name over and over again. She had this huge affect on me and I become guilty. I'll hurt Ellie, wouldn't I? She told she loved me on our second date, but it's not her. It never will be her. It has to be Taliyah or else I'll have no one.

"Don't worry, Niall. She'll be just fine," Harry says noticing my worried expression as I hold Taliyah in my arms. She has an athletic frame and some muscle, which made her a little heavy, but that was such a turn on. She has strong abdominal muscles from the looks of it from probably crunches or sit-ups. She has toned thighs which I can clearly see through her jeans.

"I know," I say. Does Harry know I don't have major feelings for Ellie and that I really want Taliyah in my life? How do I break this to her? Most importantly, how do I get Taliyah to be mine?

"Do you think I should get my sister and my mom?" Layla asks and I nod. Layla starts running towards the elevator and disappears. That's when Zayn walks over to Harry and me.