1

Jimin stepped into his shared apartment, the scent of potato waffles soon filling his nostrils. A smile spread across his plump lips, and he found himself shrugging his bag to the floor and following the scent to the kitchen, where he found Taemin in the kitchen, taking a hot baking tray of potato waffles out of the oven. The older wore a grey apron, over his navy shirt and black trousers. When he turned, he smiled at Jimin, showing his white teeth as he did.

"Welcome home. I made you dinner since I knew you'd be hungry after your class." Taemin announced, placing the tray on the table.
"Thanks, hyung." Jimin smiled, taking a seat at the table.

Taemin moved over to the door, where he removed his apron and hung it on the hook by the door. He then turned, walking to the cupboard next to the fridge and taking out two plates. After placing them on the table, he paced to the shelves to grasp the tomato ketchup which he placed on the table. As he sat down, Jimin was already reaching forwards to grab a potato waffle.

"Careful. They're hot... like you." Taemin smirked, pulling his chair in.
"H-hyung... don't say stuff like that. You know how flustered I get." Jimin coloured a deep red.
"I'm just saying the truth, my hot Jiminie."
"Hyung." Jimin pouted.
"Don't look at me like that. You have no idea what it does to me." Taemin muttered, taking a bite from his potato waffle.
"Hyung you really are so over the top sometimes." Jimin grumbled.
"Eat up, Jiminie." Taemin gestured to the waffles.

Things like this seemed to happen a lot since Taemin and Jimin had begun to live together for university. Taemin was always complimenting Jimin on one thing or another, and it simply made Jimin... well, uncomfortable. Jimin had never been someone who was part of the LGBT+ community, especially since his parents were so against it. So the thought of Taemin almost flirting with him made himself so uncomfortable. But still, his hyung complimented him on practically everything. Whenever Jimin wore white t-shirts, Taemin would compliment his arms; when Jimin wore snap backs, Taemin would compliment his forehead; when Jimin cooked dinner, Taemin would compliment the cooking and always have seconds. Maybe Taemin was just a very touchy-feely person...

"Jiminie! Earth to Jiminie!" Taemin waved his hand in Jimin's face.
"Sorry. I spaced out."
"I know. You've eaten six potato waffles. I only got two." Taemin pouted.
"Oh crap. Sorry, hyung."
"Don't swear. It's fine. Better you full up than me, right? You've got to keep that manly muscular body."
"Hyung..." Jimin groaned in annoyance.

~^*^~

After Jimin had cleared away the things in the kitchen, he went to his room to strip his clothes and replace them with his pyjamas - which were just grey joggers and a black t-shirt. His black locks fell into his forehead messily. Once Jimin came out of his room, he found Taemin sat on the sofa starting a film. Jimin came to sit next to his roommate, leaving some distance between the two. However, at some point further into the movie, Taemin had scooted closer to gain warmth from the younger. Everything was okay. Taemin's breath fanned the skin on Jimin's arm, causing goosebumps to rise. Taemin pulled his feet up onto the sofa, nuzzling his head against Jimin's arm. Jimin immediatly froze.

To make things worse, the film had decided to have a graphic sex scene. Jimin mentally groaned. As the two characters began to strip each other, to moan, to bite on each other's delicate skin, Jimin could feel the stir in his pants. A nervous sweat began to bead on his forehead, just where his hairline was. Soon, as the characters began to really do dirty things to each other, Jimin was rock hard. He could feel himself pressing against the thin material of his joggers, already leaking pre-cum. Jimin gulped nervously.

Taemin must've caught on to the nervousness the younger of the two was feeling, because he lifted his head to look at Jimin's face. Jimin's eyes were focused on the TV screen, just a little wider than naturally, his eyebrows contorted, and sweat beading his forehead. Taemin looked over Jimin's body until he saw the shape of Jimin's rock hard dick against his pants and he burst into laughter.

"Oh, my, Jiminie!" He laughed, and Jimin's eyes widened in shock, as his face reddened with embarrassment.
"I-I-"
"This film isn't even that dirty! You're so innocent, Jiminie!" Taemin laughed harder.
"Hyung!" Jimin whined.
"Aw, what's wrong, Jimin?" Taemin giggled, "do you need help?" He laughed.
"W-what?!"
"I'm just kidding." Taemin stated, turning his attention back to he TV.
"I'm going to bed."

Jimin stood up, rushing into his bedroom. Taemin sighed as he stood up and turned the TV off. Maybe he'd gone a little too far this time... but he couldn't help it. He made his way into the bathroom to clean his face when he heard it against the thin wall. A tiny, muffled moan. Taemin felt something stir in his body, and without thinking, he pressed his ear against the wall. Again, there was a small moan hay emitted from Jimin's room, as well as the most gentle tap of the headboard against the wall. Taemin flushed red. A third moan was enough. Taemin shut the lid on the toilet, and pulled his own joggers down to reveal his now hardening length. As soon as he sat down, he pressed his ear back up against the wall, listening to Jimin.

He truly couldn't help it. Ever since he'd met the boy, he'd been infatuated with him. Everything about Jimin was just perfect. His hair, his body, the way he spoke, the way he presented himself, his flaws, even.

As Jimin's tiny groans vibrated against the wall, Taemin felt pleasure spread through his body as he pumped. He couldn't make a noise.  He had to muffle himself with his free hand, unable to control the noises his mouth threatened to make.

It had been like this for months... Taemin shamelessly listening in to Jimin's private sessions, unable to stop himself as he also used his hand to fuck himself dry of cum to the sound of Jimin's moans. If only Jimin knew of Taemin's crush... maybe things would be different...