2

"Morning, Jiminie." Taemin muttered, walking from the kitchen to the bathroom, holding a cup of coffee. Jimin was lounging on the sofa after coming out of his room.
"Morning." Jimin muttered back.

The two always started days like this - awkward. It was because neither was a morning person. Despite both having very bubbly personalities, neither were happy in the mornings. They preferred to be left alone to their own devices and able to just wake up.

Five minutes after Taemin had entered the bathroom, he exited with  an empty coffee cup, which he took to the kitchen and left in the sink. When he returned to the living room, he noticed Jimin spread across the sofa, and proceeded to lift up his legs, then sit down, and replace Jimin's legs on his lap. The two watched the TV silently for an hour, before Taemin checked the time.

"Jimin." He began.
"Yes?"
"We need to go grocery shopping. Get ready. We'll go at 10 okay?"
"Alright hyung." Jimin replied, but kept his eyes glued onto the TV.
"Jimin."
"Yes, hyung?"
"We leave in 10 minutes. Get ready."

Jimin sighed, pulling his body off the sofa. Taemin watched with an amused smirk as the younger shuffled away into his room. Finally, the older followed suit, moving into his room to change as well. The two emerged at the same time, Jimin clad in a red and black striped sweater, black jeans and doc martens, while Taemin was in a white turtle neck, a leather jacket, black jeans and black timberlands.

"Lookin' good, Jiminie." Taemin flashed a smile.
"You too, hyung."
"Oh my! Did my Jiminie just compliment me back! We're like a real couple now!" Taemin slapped a hand over his heart frantically and Jimin chuckled, embarrassed.
"Hyung please stop. Let's go."
"Of course, Jiminie. Lead the way!"

Jimin strode through the apartment to the front door and Taemin followed behind like a puppy. On the way out, Jimin grabbed the reusable shopping bags and Taemin grabbed the house and car keys.

It was a short drive to the store, with Taeyang blasting through the speakers, the two singing along happily. Moments like this were the ones the two enjoyed the most. When it was just the two of them, goofing around like they were only kids. But, the ride came to a quick close as Taemin pulled into the car park of the store. Since it was early, the only people inside the store were the elders of the town and the non-working parents.

When the two entered the store, Taemin went to grab a cart while Jimin stood awkwardly just inside the entrance. When Taemin returned, Jimin placed the bags into the cart and they begin to walk around the store, grabbing all necessary items. The cart was filling up nicely when Jimin was stopped in his tracks by his phone ringing. Taemin stopped pushing the cart, looking back to see Jimin answering.

"Hello?... hi mom... I'm good... I'm actually out shopping with my roommate right now... what?.... this week?... Friday?... I don't know, mom I-... yeah... okay... see you then." He hung up, pushing his phone angrily back into his pocket before looking up and sending Taemin a reassuring smile.
"What's wrong?" Taemin asked, beginning to push the cart again when Jimin caught up.
"We have visitors on Friday. My parents are in town..."
"Oh. I see..."
"They want to meet the guy I've been living with... and to check up on me. That's all."
"Right. Grab that box of pasta for me." Jimin did as he was told.
"I couldn't tell her no... I hope you're not angry."
"Of course I'm not angry, Jiminie."
"Okay..." Jimin wasn't too sure by Taemin's tone.
"Jimin. Look at me." Taemin stopped the cart, grabbing Jimin's wrist and making him stop, too, "now." Jimin looked up to Taemin, "I'm not angry, okay? I'm just a little... nervous. You know how I am."
"But you're the nicest person I know, hyung." Taemin's heart melted.
"Jiminie..." Taemin bit his lip as he looked down at Jimin, who's eyes were wide with innocence.
"Hyung..."
"Cmon." Taemin suddenly snapped out of it, letting go of Jimin and pacing away.