3

"HYUNG DONT TOUCH THAT!"
"Yes, Jiminie."
"OR THAT!"
"Yes, Jiminie."
"HYUNG I KNOW YOU LIKE THAT PHOT OF US BUT ITS BEEN ARRANGED LIKE THAT SO PLEASE JUST-"
"Jimin please stop. I understand you're nervous but let me look at our times at the beach. Your parents won't care if the picture is out of place because they won't know it's out of place."
"Hyung~!" Jimin whined, "everything has to be perfect!"
"Look, all that matters is you, okay. You're parents can't judge you on your apartment."
"They can and they're going to!" Jimin brought both of his small hands to his face and collapsed back to the sofa.
"Jiminie~!" Taemin cooed, coming to sit next to him, "Jiminie~!"
"Hyung not now..."
"Park Jiminie~! Pa. Rk. Ji. Min. Ie." Taemin was doing aegyo. Awful aegyo.

Jimin peeked through his fingers to see Taemin with his hands up against his face with a cute but stupid expression - eyes in crescents, a stupid smile on his lips.

"Ji. Min. Ie." Taemin said in a high pitched voice and Jimin cracked a smile, "Park Jiminie. J. I. M. I. N. I.  E." That was it. Jimin let out a small chuckle before finally bursting into laughter. The two sat laughing for a while before it was cut short by a knock at the door, and Jimin immediately stopped. He stood up, but Taemin grabbed his wrist, " breath, Jimin. Everything is going to be fine."

~^*^~

Once Jimin's parents were inside and sat down, Taemin rushed off to make coffee for them while Jimin told them about his university experience so far. Taemin was ecstatic at finally getting to meet Jimin's parents, as his own had been round many times to see him, so to have Jimin's parents over was like a breath of fresh air.

"Mrs Park, Mr Park, your coffees." Taemin smiled, handing the two their cups.
"Thank you, Taemin." Taemin bowed and then took a seat next to Jimin, placing a quick reassuring hand on his knee.
"So, Taemin," Mrs Park began, "what year are you in?"
"I'm a year older than Jimin, ma'am." Taemin informed with a smile.
"I see, and what subjects are you taking?"
"I'm taking contemporary dance, music and English literature."
"Lovely. Do you have a girlfriend, Taemin?"
"Yah!" Mr Park muttered quietly to his wife.
"What?" Mrs Park sounded offended, "I'm only asking questions!"
"You're being rude. Sorry, Taemin."
"It's okay, Mr Park, Mrs Park is only curious I see." Taemin giggled politely, "but no, I don't have a girlfriend."
"Aish, both of you need to get yourself pretty girls as you're both very handsome boys! You wouldn't believe it if I told you Jimin hadn't even had his first kiss until he was 18 years of age. He hasn't even had a girlfriend before! He won't tell me, but I can guarantee our Jiminie is still a virgin-"
"Eomma!" Jimin protested.
"Well is it true! I'm telling you, you need to find yourself a girl! Jihyun is younger than you and he already has a girlfriend."
"Jagiya, it's Jimin's choice if he wants to have a girlfriend." Mr Park defended his son.
"He's too quiet. Is he quiet Taemin?" Mrs Park asked.
"Well, Jimin is a bit shy, I think." Taemin smiled and he felt Jimin dig his heel into his toes, "but, he has girls lining up for him, don't you Jimin?"
"Yeah... lots of girls..." Jimin looked down.
"Well, pick one! Jimin I want grandchildren and if you're anything like your father you should be a natural fertiliser."
"EOMMA!" Jimin shrieked and Taemin burst out laughing.