7

WARNING SMUT AHEAD

It had been two months, now, since Jimin and Taemin had gotten together. Everyone was so supportive of the couple, a few (Jinki, Namjoon, Dongjae and Baekhyun, to be exact) even going as far as telling the two it was about time. Taemin had never been happier in his life, though Jimin was still coming to terms with being gay, and Taemin was helping out a tremendous amount. It was a lot of work at first for the couple, as Jimin didn't want to be open about it, but once all of his own friends knew, and every single on had been supportive, he was fine with the PDA Taemin just had to get into their daily routines.

It was a quiet day, and everyone (Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin, Taemin, Baekhyun, Dongjae, Sehun, Jinki, Minho, Jonghyun) was gathered into Jungkook's apartment, all having fun. Taemin had pulled Jimin onto his lap, holding him close as everyone sat, squeezed up on chairs and sofas, talking about whatever came to mind. Jimin was sunken into Taemin, breathing in the scent that surrounded him, unable to control his crazy heartbeat. How had it come to this...?

'"Hi, I'm Taemin..."

Jimin looked up from his book to the front door of his brand new apartment. At the door stood a male, who looked about his age, but definitely his hyung. He carried two suitcases, a backpack, and a small shopping bag, all of which (except for the backpack which was still on him) he had untangled form his fingers and let slip to the floor. Jimin flushed with shyness, bowing to the man, before introducing himself.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin. It's nice to meet you."

Taemin felt his heart skip a beat when the boy in front of him gave him he most adorable eye smile. He only felt it right to smile back, and Jimin was suddenly shuffling forwards, grabbing one of Taemin's suitcases.

"I, um, I picked the smaller room, I hope it's okay." Jimin ducked his head.
"You got here first and you decided to have the smaller room?" Taemin asked, taking in his surroundings.
"I don't really have a lot with me. A smaller room makes my room feel a bit more like a library than a bedroom." Jimin confessed shyly.
"Ah. I see. Well I don't have a lot either."
"I'm sure you can buy a desk or something?"
"I guess."

After the awkward introductions, sand Jimin helping Taemin moving all of his stuff into his room, Taemin went off into the kitchen, only to return with homemade food, which tasted like nothing Jimin had ever eaten before. He loved it! This first meal with his new roommate proved that he was going to love living with Taemin.'

Jimin pushed his head back onto Taemin's chest and closed his eyes.

"Hyung... I want to go home..." Jimin whispered.
"Alright, baby."

Taemin gestured for Jimin to stand up, and he did, shoving his hands into the pockets of his hoodie. Taemin then stood up, and announced to the group they were leaving. Many of the group groaned, complaining they needed to hurry and get out of the honeymoon phase, but Taemin only chuckled it off, shoving one of his own hands into Jimin's pockets, lacing their fingers before they left.

The walk back to their apartment was slow. Taemin insisted on just basking in each other's company as they talked about anything and everything. It was sweet to say the least. An ice cream van dwindled away in the distance. The day was drawing to a close. However, as it was pretty hot, Jimin had managed to work up a sweat by wearing a stupidly large, thick hoodie. So of course, when he returned home, he padded away into his room, stripping his body of his clothes and then making his way into the bathroom. When Taemin watched his naked boyfriend practically strolling around the apartment, he could only raise an eyebrow and smirk; he was glad Jimin was feeling more comfortable.

Jimin sighed, shutting the bathroom door and running a hand through his hair. He turned on the shower, waiting for the water to heat up, slowly filling the room in a beautiful hot mist. Once hot, Jimin stepped into the tub, lathering his body with soap, relishing, basking in the heat it provided. The ends of his hair were wet, but only the ends, as before he could wash his hair, the water turned a horrid cold before the shower stopped altogether. Jimin groaned.