5

When Jimin woke up the next morning he was aware of three things: 1) he was in his own bed 2) he was naked 3) he was not alone. The night came back to him as he felt a strong arm hanging over his waist. His eyes widened in shock and he checked the time. 5:47. He very quietly got up from the bed, and rushed quietly to his wardrobe to grab whatever clothes he found first. He ran into the bathroom, taking a quick (cold) shower before getting dressed and rushing out of the apartment.

He was confused, embarrassed, and so much more. He was straight! Right? And Taemin was straight!

Jimin ran. He didn't know where he was going to go, but he just ran, unable to think straight or do anything except pulp his limbs and carry himself as far away from his apartment as possible.

~^*^~

When Taemin woke up, he did it with a huge smile on his face, that was until he really woke up, and noticed he was in Jimin's otherwise empty bed. He frowned. Then, he stood up, pulling up his clothes from the previous day and putting them on. He noticed Jimin's clothes still scattered on the ground.

Slowly, Taemin padded through the apartment, calling Jimin's name. By the time he'd made it round to the kitchen, he knew all too well what had happened. Jimin had bolted. When he made it into th centre of the kitchen, he called Jimin's name once more, before his heart completely sunk to his chest. He turned, punching the wall closest to him, before sliding down it, face in his hands and sobbing. He'd ruined everything. He knew it.

~^*^~

"Jimin!" Jimin turned to see his friend Jeon Jungkook rushing over to him.
"Hi, Jungkook, how are you?" Jimin smiled, though inside he was definitely the opposite. It didn't help his body hurt so much.
"I'm good, hyung, I was actually wondering if you wanted to come to this frat party with us tonight?" Jungkook asked, coming to stand in front of Jimin.
"Um... when and where?"
"The EXO frat house and it starts at 8pm... though I don't have a clue when it finishes. Probably knowing sometime next week knowing the EXO boys." Jungkook laughed.
"Yeah," Jimin chuckled, "I'll come, though. Is it alright if I come over to your apartment, though?"
"It's fine, but why?"
"Well... um... my apartment... it has a water leak. We're getting it fixed soon, though."
"Ah that sucks, but sure, you can come to ours. Taehyungie invited Jin hyung over and I think he's making food."
"Great!"

~^*^~

"Lee Taemin open this door!"

Taemin could hear Jinki's voice from beyond his front door, but couldn't move. His body was shaking in grief, heart hammering painfully against his chest, tears streaming down his face. The rasping on the door continued as Jinki called Taemin's name.

Finally, Taemin could take no more, and pushed his body up, moving to the front door to open it. Jinki took in the sight of his best friend and immediately pulled him into a hug. Stiffened, Taemin began to cry into his friend's shoulder. After a few minutes, Taemin invited Jinki in and they sat on the sofa, Jinki rubbing his friend's back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jinki asked softly.
"I-it hurts... so much..." Taemin sobbed.
"Hey... it's okay.. you don't have to tell me if you feel like it hurts too much. I can wait until you're ready."
"Jimin..." Taemin chocked.

Jinki's heart fell. He was the only person who knew about Taemin's growing feelings for his roommate, and just the mention of his name, Jinki knew something devastating had happened. Taemin explained to him the events of the past week, and tried his hardest to stop crying. Jinki was utterly shocked, unable to even think about what Taemin was explaining. Jimin had agreed to have sex and then fled? Of course Taemin was devastated.

"You know what I think of all this?" Jinki asked.
"W-what...?"
"I think you just awakened who Jimin really is. Perhaps the reason as to why he never had a girlfriend, is because he never liked girls. But, he just never realised it until last night. He's confused. He didn't know he was gay until last night. You need to give him space right now to think, and then I promise he'll come running back to you, okay?" Jinki smiled reassuringly.
"And what if it's just because he realised it was a mistake and he's not gay?"
"I don't think that's the case. Anyway, you should come to EXO's frat party tonight. Maybe you'll find a nice boy."