4

WARNING SMUT AHEAD

Two hours later and at last, Jimin's parents left. Taemin was drying some pots when he heard the door shut and Jimin sighed in relief. With a smile, Taemin put down he final pot that was clean and dry, before waltzing into the living room.

"18 huh?" Taemin teased.
"Drop it, Hyung. I'm not in the mood."
"Aw, Jiminie, it's okay. I can help you out with your virgin problem if you like."
"Hyung, seriously, stop."
"What's wrong, Jiminie? You afraid your lack of experience will let me down? I promise it won't." Taemin winked.
"Hyung! Stop!"
"Jiminie~! I can really help you out~!"
"FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

Jimin stormed to his door, but found himself pinned up against it by Taemin from the back.

"YAH!" Taemin yelled, "is that any way to speak to your hyung?! With bad language?!"
"S-sorry..." Taemin grabbed both of Jimin's shoulders, spinning him round.
"Tell me, Jimin, are you really a virgin? Are you really a little pure angel?" Taemin's voice had deepened considerably from his usual sweet one.
"H-hyung..." Jimin was lost for words and emotions. He was so confused.
"Tell me, Jiminie."
"I... it's true..." Jimin closed his eyes in embarrassment.
"Tell me one more thing," Taemin leaned in close, "be honest with me, Jiminie, you know how I feel about liars... do you want me to change that for you?"
"H-hyung..."
"Jimin... I can only restrain myself for a little longer while I have you pinned beneath me. So tell me now."
"I..."
"Come on, Jiminie." Taemin cooed.

Jimin couldn't utter a word, so he only nodded his head. Confusion was the only emotion rushing through his body. Before any more words could be exchanged, Taemin dipped his head down, catching Jimin's lips in his own. Jimin's eyes widened, but what else could he expect when Taemin offered to take his virginity - and he accepted?

Before too long, Taemin was running his tongue along Jimins lips, begging for entrance. When the younger denied access, Taemin let a deep growl come from the back of his throat, and he brought his hand to cup Jimin's slowly  growing bulge. Jimin could do nothing but moan, mouth opening to finally allow Taemin the access he'd previously been denied. His tongue was already dominant, Jimin not even bothering to fight back as Taemin explored the wet carven. Amongst the heat, Taemin grabbed the handle of the door and twisted it open. At the same time, he grabbed Jimin's waist so he wouldn't fall as the door opened. As soon as it was ajar enough, Taemin forced Jimin into the dark room, pushing him down roughly to the bed.

Before Jimin knew it, Taemin was hovering above him.

"Jimin," Taemin breathed, capturing his lips in another kiss, "I'm going to corrupt you, I'm going to ruin you. You're mine. You're always mine." He whispered, before pulling Jimin's shirt up and over his head.

His eyes drunk in the sight of Jimin's toned, tan, glossy body, unable to stop himself from dipping down and placing a kiss to his abs. He dragged his tongue back up Jimin's body, coming to stop on his collarbone, where he licked, sucked and bit the skin until a beautiful red, bruising mark was left.

Next was his own shirt, which he pulled up over his body, allowing Jimin the permission to see his body, hot and tanned. He couldn't help but chuckle, watching Jimin's eyes take in his body. Then, he dipped down again, connecting his lips only briefly with Jimin's before trailing his tongue along his jawline, up his ear, and back down. He reached Jimin's neck, kissing around until Jimin moaned loudly and he knew he'd found the spot. He gave it attention, sucking gently and nibbling against the skin, causing Jimin to moan more and dig his head back into the pillow. As soon as he'd left a nice hickey, Taemin moved his hands down Jimin's body, grasping the waist of his jeans. He undid the button and slid the jeans down his legs.

It wasn't long before Jimin was left in nothing, his dick hard, standing up in the cool air of the room. His face was covered in pleasure and embarrassment.