Chapter 10 : Talk To Me

I spent the whole time in Kasen's room while he was in the bathroom. Not doing anything in particular other than sobbing my eyes out and watching the rain. It felt as if the sky was crying along with me. I wanted to go comfort Kase, but I was ashamed by my actions. 

After all, I did yell at him. I wiped away a few tears and sniffled. It was high time I went to go apologize to him. I got up carefully from the floor and walked to the door of the bathroom. " Kase?" I whimpered. I hear him sniffle and cough a bit. " Go away." He snapped weakly. 

I slid down onto the floor, resting my back on the door. " I'm sorry." I said. There was a moment of silence. " I didn't mean to yell at you." I mumbled. I heard him let out a sob. " Stop crying," I felt my eyes fill up with tears, " You know I hate it." I whispered. 

Another sob escaped from his mouth. " I just want you to be okay." He said. I covered my hand with my mouth, trying to muffle my noise. " I don't want anybody to hurt you. I want you to be safe and sound. I don't want him to leave you in a pool of your own sadness." He spoke. 

I tried my best not to cry, but I just couldn't hold in the sounds anymore. I let out an anguished cry. I got up, trying to walk around to ease myself. I heard Kase unlock the door. He looked at me with bloodshot eyes. Sauntering over to me, he engulfed me in a hug. 

I cried into his chest. I felt my ribs shake and my eyes get tired. " Shh... It's okay honey." He soothed. I stopped crying for a minute. " I'm so sorry Kasen. I really am." I mumbled into his chest. I looked up at him. He pulled away a few strands of hair away from my face. 

" Don't be. I shouldn't of have yelled at you." He apologized. I shook my head. " No, it's my fault." I said. He did the same. For a minute we didn't say anything. " I just want you all for myself sometimes," He confessed quietly, " I don't want someone coming in and taking you away."

I smiled. Sometimes he was possessive. " I know." I agreed. He looked into my eyes. " And I'm sorry for ignoring you." He said in a hushed voice. " I don't want the guys to be mean to you...they're mean." He grumbled. I played with the hairs at the nape of his neck. " So why do you hang out with them?" I asked in a barely audible voice. 

He shrugged his shoulders. " Peer pressure. I don't want anybody to think I'm weak." He muttered. I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I tilted my head, studying his sad expression. His lips were slightly pouted and his eyes looked droopy. " You're not weak. You're soft, " I explained, " You understand." 

I squeezed his cheeks. " Stop it!" He whined. I pecked his tear stained cheek. " Finally, I got a cheek kiss back!" His eyes were sparkling again. That's how I knew he was okay. I hummed tiredly. " Can we sit by the window?" I asked. He smiled. " Yes." He replied. 

I collected the blankets, throwing them on the little couch that was facing the large window in Kase's room. He sat down, spreading his legs so I could sit in between them. He threw a blanket atop our legs and hugged onto my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. I sighed and watched lightning strike in the distance. 

Watching the rain was beautiful. The way the thunder rumbled and how the rain would splatter on the window, then slowly dribble down. I felt Kasen's warm breath on my neck every few seconds and him comfortingly tighten his grip around my stomach. 

" Yannow, " He mumbled, " Sometimes I wonder what I'd do without you." I grinned. " Me too." I responded. " Life without you would be bland. No reading, no laughing and no cheek kisses." He muttered in a sulky manner. I felt my heart crumble. 

" Life without you would be horrible without you. No playing basketball and soccer in summer, no watching the rain with each other and no cheek kisses. " We both giggled. He planted a soft kiss on my cheek, the feeling of his delicate lips still lingering on my flesh, even after the kiss. 

" I love me some cheek kisses." I said. Kasen chuckled. " I love giving them to you." He whispered. I felt my stomach do a few cartwheels. The  deafening sound of lightning striking boomed through the house. I jumped. " It's okay. I'm here." Kasen comforted. 

I sighed in relief and shivered. " You cold?" He asked. " I'll get more blankets. Maybe even some pillows?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head. " I'm okay. I just wanna sleep." I yawned. Kasen frowned. " Don't sleep yet!" He whined. I giggled. 

" What if I do go to sleep?" I challenged. He smirked playfully, reaching out to the side of my waist. I swear, if this boy wanted to get into a tickle fight, then he would be dead meat." Don't you dare." I growled. He roared in laughter. " Please, don't sleep." He begged, turning me around and leaning his forehead on mine. I blushed.

" Why don't you want me to rest? " I asked. He took a few seconds to reply. " I just wanna talk to you. Forever. Don't ever wanna stop or talk to somebody else." He gushed. I gave him a goofy grin, punching him lightly in the arm. " Stop making me so soft." I mumbled. 

He smiled and held my waist, tickling me a tiny bit. " I said don't!" I spoke in between fits of laughter. I sighed and laid down on the couch, covering myself with the blanket. Kasen laid down next to me, covering himself, throwing a leg over my hip. He hummed sleepily.

" Talk to me." He mumbled drowsily. I smiled with closed eyes and cuddled into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist and inhaled the mixture of his scent and the sweet candles in his bedroom. I smiled and pecked his nose. " Okay honey, I'll talk to you." 

***

Hello  💛

Idk the ending of this one isnt that interesting and good but like im kinda lazy today and feel sad so yeah, deal with my laziness and lack of effort :')

Thank you so much for reading!