Magical Peter Part 2

When summer came, Peter was excited. All the others knew was that Peter, Strange, and Wanda were going on a little vacation for a bit.

Strange opened a portal and they walked through. Peter and Wanda looked around in amazement at the intricate architecture and amount of magic workers around them. But soon, they had to get to work.

By the end of the month they were there, the two had achieved all that Strange he'd completed before he had to fight. And unfortunately, it was time to go back. Strange decided to stay in the sanctuary, so Peter opened a portal and him and Wanda walked out into the tower's living room.

Tony ran into the room and wrapped Peter up in a hug. Peter happily returned that hug, smiling widely. "How was your vacation?" Nat asked. "It was fun, we learned so many new things!" Wanda exclaimed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. What did you learn?" Pete and Wanda looked at each other and nodded. Peter went up to Tony and did the move the Ancient One did to Strange when he didn't believe in magic. Real life Tony dropped to the floor. So did Wanda and Peter. "What the hell?" Tony asked them. They smirked. "We learned magic," they said in unison. "Noooo..... this is a dream. Just a really weird dream. No. A really weird day. I never sleep. What the hell?" Tony rambled. They rolled their eyes. The real life versions of them sprang up. So did Tony. The Avengers stared at them. "What the hell?" Bruce said. "We learned magic," they again said in unison. "Oh god," Nat muttered.

Let's just say, they had fun dropping people through portals, randomly collapsing and other magic stuff. Nobody dare mess with them.

Except Clint. He may have tried to prank them once or twice. Yeah, that didn't- that didn't end well. 

(317 words)