Random long story YAY!

This is just before Peter gets bit. He already knew Tony Stark because he had a real internship and had for a while. Tony looked at his age and thought no at first, but decided to have and interview with the kid in person. Peter was 14. Tony had to give him an IQ test to see if he would qualify. Peter did and got the job. Him and Tony had been working together for 2 months and got really close to the point where they saw each other as a father figure (for Peter) or a son (for Tony).

Peter was staying at Stark Tower for the week because May was going out of town. After school, instead of Happy picking up Peter, Mr. Stark did. There was nobody at school at the time. "Hey Mr. Stark," Peter said, climbing into the passenger seat. "I got a surprise at the tower," said Mr. Stark. "Coooool. What is it?" Peter spoke. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." Peter pouted. He never knew if it was a good surprise or a bad one. That kept him silent for two and a half minutes, which was a new record. He talked Tony's ear off, and sang an occasional song on the radio. By the time they got to the tower, Peter had talked and talked. And talked. And talked.

Peter was still talking when they were in the elevator. They got to the top floor and Peter was still talking. They walked out of the elevator and into the living room. Peter didn't stop talking but the talking in the room stopped. Peter looked at Tony who was trying not to laugh. "Well, who do we have here," a voice said. Peter's voice stopped. He looked at the people in the room. All of the Avengers. Peter froze in shock. "Tony, what's this 10 year old doing up here?" Captain America asked. "Wow Mr. Captain America Sir, that was cold. Almost as cold as the ice you were in for 70 years," Peter said. Tony burst out laughing. Some of the other Avengers did too. Most of them looked like they were trying hard not to laugh. Steve looked shocked. "The kid's 13," said a laughing Tony Stark. "No, I'm 14, Mr. Stark!" Peter protested, "and I got one more thing to tell him." He got an evil grin on his face. Peter got a chair and sat backwards on it. "So you just called a kid who's 14,10." Cap's face paled so much he almost looked translucent. The Avengers looked confused but seeing how he reacted they laughed. "I didn't know you had a son, Tony," said Natasha Romonov. Peter paled and said, "He not- I'm not- WHAT?" "He's not mine," Tony said, "he's my personal intern." "Is this the surprise?" asked Peter. "Yes, you may go to your room if you want." Peter bounced off, filled with excitement. "You sure he's not yours," Natasha said. "Yes," Tony said. "Do you see him like a son?" "Maybe a little," Tony admitted. "You two act the same and have the same eyes," said Rohdey, "Have you ever actually checked?" "No..." Tony unsurely said. "Friday, remind Tony to do a test," said Rohdey as a joke. Friday replied, saying ok, and Peter bounced back into the room. "I'm going to go get some food!" He said, running past them.

Weeks passed and everyone had grown on Peter. Peter had effected Nat more than anyone. Nat was a cold hearted assassin. Until, she met Peter. He seemed almost threatened in her presence. He would stumble over his words while talking to her. That changed one night. Peter was having a nightmare and Natasha was walking past his room. She heard some sobs and decided to check on Peter. He was sitting up, head in his hands. She had never seen Peter cry, and they had only been there a week. She walked over to his bed and asked, "Hey Peter, what's wrong?" Peter looked up with a scared look. "Nothing, Miss Black Widow Romanov, ma'am." "Peter, I'm a trained assassin. I can tell your lying," she said quietly. He sighed. "I-i had a nightmare that my parents death was my fault," he whispered. This was new information for Nat. "it's not your fault, Peter," she said soothingly, "If you don't mind me asking, how did they die?" Peter took a breath and said, "My Aunt May always told me that they died in a plane crash." Peter wasn't lying, but Natasha has a feeling that wasn't the truth. He started crying again and it broke Nat's heart. She wrapped him up in a hug. He didn't even protest and just cried into her chest. When he finally calmed down, Peter whispered, "Thank you, Miss Romanov." "Pete, enough with the formalities," she sighed. "What would you like me to call you?" He asked. "Hmm, how about Auntie Tasha or Aunt Nat? Or just Nat?" Peter laughed. "Are you sure?" Peter said. "Absolutely," she answered. "Okay, Auntie Tasha!" "Of course Peter," she said. "Can you tell me stories of your missions, or about the Avengers?" He asked. Nat's heart melted. "Absolutely, Peter," she smiled. That's how Peter got to sleep that night. Natasha telling stories about Clint's stupidity.