The Reveal Part 2

(A/N at end of chapter)

His next power was sudden skill. He could do flips and other inhuman things he couldn't do before. He didn't know why, but when he was done with Natasha, he went to a mat and started flipping. Front flips, backflips, aerials, layouts, twists, handsprings, walkovers, tick tocks, every flip you can think of. Everyone stopped and stared at the boy. Then he put in inhuman things. Everyone was staring again. He stopped under their glace and went for a break. They all caught each other's eye and walked back to keep training.

Time to do one of the best ones. He had that ability to stick to anything. Yeah, even nonstick pans. He went and a rock wall they had and straight up just walked up it to the ceiling and sat into the middle of it. Tony had watched in confusion. He ran up to Nat and pointed to Peter. She looked and her jaw dropped. Soon he caught everyone's attention and flipped down and landed flawlessly in a heroic pose. Everyone went to talk to him, but he had already walked off.

His next power was enhanced senses. Every time someone would say something about him, he would call them out, even if they said it under their breath. They also noticed that he wasn't wearing any glasses and Nat had asked him if he was wearing any contacts. He said no. That was strange, as he had verrrry bad eyesight. He would point out things nobody else could and told them everything that he could hear, see, smell, taste and touch. When someone screamed or yelled, he would wince or even cover his ears. They turned off the lights, for training for missions that could happen at night, and they kept having to feel around to get places. When they turned on the lights, Peter was still in the different spot. As I said, he had super bad eyesight, even worse in the dark, but they never heard a yelp, signaling that he was moving.

His next two powers could go together depending on what the situation was. In this case they went together. Peter was in the obstacle course, which of course had sharp edges on it. He missed a step and fell. He yelped as he fell. On the way down, he got multiple scrapes, cuts and bruises, but he also got a huge cut. Straight down his arm, blood pouring from it. He was too focused on his wounds to land on the ground. He slammed into the mat, the sound echoing throughout the gym. Everyone rushed over. Their faces paled when they saw his condition. Tony and Natasha rushed forward and helped him up. He was very disoriented from falling and from blood loss. They walked him to the bench, gave him some water and examined his wounds. They ran him to the med bay. By the time he had gotten there, some of his small cuts had started to heal. Same thing with bruises. They called for Bruce and he rushed in. When he saw Peter, his face paled.

"What happened," he asked hurriedly, getting supplied to help him. "He fell off the obstacle course," Nat said, calmly, but with an undertone of worry. Peter had recovered enough to tell what was going on. Bruce examined his large wound. "It needs stitches," he said. Tony nodded. Bruce started to get out painkillers but Peter mumbled, "No, they won't work, enhanced metabolism." Tony heard and turned fast. "Enhanced?" He asked, but Peter had slipped into unconsciousness. Bruce returned and got ready to stitch it up, but the wound had shrunk to a small wound. His brows furrowed. Then he noticed something. "Why is his blood purple?" He asked. Tony rushed over to look. "What the..." It was subtle enough that you could barely tell, but it was definitely purple. "Ok, I know it may sound crazy, but what if he got powers somehow?" Nat asked. They looked over with looks on their face. "The evidence is all there!" She said. Tony thought for a moment. "Yeah, I guess," he murmured. Peter started to stir. They all looked over to him and waited for him to wake up. He did a minute later to all of them looking at him.

"Hey?" He said. "Peter, tell us the truth. What's going on?" Natasha asked, getting on her knees, kneeling next to him. He sighed. "I expected you guys to realize earlier. I was giving myself away. I never thought I would get hurt," he said quietly. "What do you mean?" Tony asked. "I, gosh this is going to sound cheesy, I have powers," he said. Natasha looked at Tony with an 'I-told-you-so' face. "Explain a bit more," Bruce requested. Peter took a deep breath. "You see, a bit ago a was bitten by a radioactive spider. I knew it for a while and decided to see what I could do now. I learned that I had enhanced senses, super whatever's, stickiness, a 6th Sense and other things. I also knew I could use them, so I made a suit and I still have it. I'm sorry for not straight up telling you guys," he explained. "It's okay my ребенок паук. I have an awesome name for you now," Natasha said. Peter laughed a bit. Bruce rushed to him. "Are, are you okay? No radiation poisoning? No-" he started, but Peter cut him off. "I'm fine," he said. "Why don't we tell the others, huh,' Tony suggested. Peter stood up and bounced out of the room. The others were shocked at him with no wounds. He explained the same thing.

"Well Peter, you're eligible for the team now," Steve said. Peter's eyes widened. He looked to Tony. "We'll try out a mission or something, see what you can do and stuff. Maybe then, you can become an Avenger," he said. Peter bounced around the room. And he was happy and they were all happy. 

Okay, that's the end of this one. Sorry I haven't posted in Uh, four-ish months. I was just really busy and had really bad writers block. Also, sorry the endings a bit rushed, I was trying to get it done for you guys.