Another random story

"Mr. Parker, please head to the private elevator," a Irish voice called out from the ceiling. Peter Parker, a young, 15 year old intern at Stark Industries, looked up in alarm. The other interns around him giggled. Usually when Tony Stark's AI, Friday, called someone to the private elevators they were about to get fired. Pete stood up slowly, nervous thoughts circling around his head. He walked to the elevator and the door opened. He stepped inside and watched the numbers at the top as they shot up. The doors opened when he reached the 96th floor. When they fully opened, Peter could see the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist standing there.

"Hello, Mr. Parker," Tony said smoothly.

"H-hello, M-mr. Stark," Peter stuttered. 'Stupid stutter!' He cursed himself in his head.

"It's nice to finally meet you," Tony said, shaking Peter's hand.

"You too!" Peter chirped more confidently and in amazement as he just shook TONY STARK's hand.

"I'm sorry to say that your spot on the lower level labs will be given to someone new," the genius said. Peter's usually happy face fell. Noticing the change in the boy's face, Tony quickly said, "Because you have become my personal intern!" His sad face was replaced by a surprised face.

"Really?" Peter exclaimed.

"Really!" Tony exclaimed right back.

"W-wow!" Peter spluttered. Tony chuckled.

"When do I start?" Peter asked.

"Right now," Tony said. Peter's eyes widened.

"Go get your stuff and bring it up here. Your badge has been taken and you will find a level 9 badge on your old desk," Tony informed. Peter raced back to the elevator and went down. The other interns looked at him curiously.

"What happened up there, Parker?" One asked teasingly. He ignored him.

"We saw your badge get taken, Parker, and replaced by a new one," a girl said. Peter went to his desk, packed everything up, grabbed his new badge and started to walk to the elevator.

"Come on, Parker, answer us," they said. He held up his new badge.

"I've been promoted," he said. They scoffed.

"To what? Janitor?" A boy asked.

"To Mr. Stark's personal intern," he said. Some of their eyes widened. Some didn't believe him.

"Yeah right," they teased. Then they looked at his badge. They parted and he walked by.

"Bye bye!" He said as the elevator doors closed. When they closed, Peter took a deep breath. The other interns, well they didn't bully him, but they teased him sometimes. He was just glad to be out of that lab.

With all the thinking Peter did, he didn't realize the doors opened until Friday spoke up.

"Mr. Parker, we are on the floor," she said softly, in a more human voice than he ever heard.

"Oh, thank you Ms. Friday," he said back as he walked out of the elevator. He walked over to Tony, where he was waiting.

"Alright kid, before we get started with all the intern stuff, we're doing an IQ test," Tony informed him.

"O-okay," Peter answered him. They walked into Tony's lab. Peter looked around in amazement. Tony saw his amazed look and laughed under his breath. Tony pointed to a clear desk. It had two papers on it.

"Why are there two tests?" Peter asked. "I haven't done one in a long time, so I may as well test it," Tony replied. Peter nodded. Tony noticed that he was still carrying his stuff and said, "You can put your stuff on that table over there." He pointed to an empty table near the edge of the lab. Peter walked over and put his stuff down, and walked back over to the test.