Listen before I go

⚠️TW: Suicide, abuse, depression. If any bother you skip this chapter⚠️

"Take me to the rooftop. I wanna see the world when I stop breathing, turning blue."

Nothing could describe Peter more accurately than this. He wanted to go. He wanted to die.

"Tell me Love is endless, don't be so pretentious. Leave me, like you do."

'Love is endless,' they said. 'I'll never leave you,' they said. Well, they did. His parents, his Aunt and Uncle. His best friend, his girlfriend. (Mary Jane And Gwen).

"If you need me, wanna see me. You better hurry, cause I'm leaving soon," he sang.

He was determined. He would be quiet. Quiet forever. That's what they wanted anyway. They? The Avengers. They thought he was just a clueless kid. A kid, with no trouble, no trauma. Thought he was annoying. They're wrong.

"Sorry can't save me now. Sorry I don't know how. Sorry there's no way out, but down. Mmm down."

Sorry couldn't stop him. It was just a funny little word that nobody meant. Dying seems too easy. He just needed to jump. Jump, jump, jump. It seemed funny how easy it was. He let out a shaky laugh.

"Taste me, the salty tears on my cheeks. That's what a year long headache does to you."

This has been going on for over a year. The never ending cycle of 'wake up, get ready, go out, yelling, yelling, yelling. Abuse, abuse, abuse. Go to school, yelling, yelling, yelling. Abuse, abuse, abuse. Class, go home, yelling, yelling, yelling. Abuse, abuse, abuse. Go to bed, repeat.'

"I'm not okay, I feel so scattered."

He acted as if he was okay. He wasn't, he really wasn't.

"Don't say, I'm all that matters, leave me. Deja vu."

'You're all that matters,' they said. They left. Wow. Where has he seen that before?

"If you need me, wanna see me. You better hurry, cause I'm leaving soon."

He was on the roof now. Looking over the horizon. It was beautiful, stunning. The sunset lit sky was pretty as ever. If fit the mood. He felt a tingle on his neck. Turn, Peter, turn. The Avengers. What do they want? To say sorry?

"Sorry can't save me now. Sorry I don't know how. Sorry there's no way out, but down. Mmm down."

Tears pricked at their eyes. Were they concerned? No, it was an act. They didn't care.

"Call my friends and tell them that I love them, and I'll miss them but I'm not sorry," he sang.

His phone was thrown to them.

"Call my friends and tell them that I love them and I'll miss them," he repeated.

"Sorry."

Wind, tears, wind, tears. Ground, closer. Almost. Black. Nothing.

The Avengers stood on the top of the tower. They watched Peter fall. Wailing, sobbing. He hit the ground. They failed to save him. They failed him. 911. Emergency. Help. Sirens were heard. People crowded around the boy. The boy wearing Spider-Man's suit. Realization. The hero was gone. The hero they all thought was a menace. How wrong they were. He was just a boy. A boy with depression, with PTSD, with anxiety, with trust issues. He was gone. Paramedics pushed past them, and got the boy. The Avengers were at the ground. They rushed to the young hero. Sorry, sorry, sorry. It's the truth. Sirens, hospitals. Pulse? No, nothing. Tears, wails. He was gone. Gone for good. Gone forever. Slap. How could you?! Tears, wails. Gone.

Quiet forever.

A week later, a funeral for the young hero. Everyone he saved came. Ned and MJ came. Flash came. Queens and Brooklyn came. SHIELD came. The Avengers came. Midtown came. Celebrities came. They came to honor the hero that set an example. For the hero that saved them. Tears, goodbyes. Forever.

Quiet.

Forever...

Done! Sorry for that, I was feeling angsty. 

(645 Words)