Part 3: A day out

The girl sat down beside Gahyeon. Jiu stared at her.

She's so cute and adorable Jiu was thinking.She couldn't stop glancing at her.She wanted to get to know her.Then she realized that she had a crush on her new friends girlfriend. 

And she didn't want to ruin her relationship with her new friend.

🌲

"Hi....and you guys are?"Dami asked.Then she looked at her girlfriend with a confused look.

"This is a old friend of mine Sua.And that is my friend Jiu"Gahyeon pointed out who the people she is with to Dami.

"Oh so this is your girlfriend Gahyeon"Sua ask even if Gahyeon told her trow  text.

"Yes I told you didn't i?"The she picked up her phone an looked for the message she sent to Sua.

Sua and Gahyeon were having a conversation.Jiu was observing Dami's beauty.

She couldn't look away from Dami.She was thinking that she seen her before.But couldn't put her finger on it.

"So your Jiu......"Dami said trying to start a conversation.

Trying to answer fast "Oh yes and you must be beauti- I mean Dami... Yes Dami" and falling Jiu said.

Jiu felt the blood rushing to her face.And turning red.

Laughing Dami said "Yeah I'm Dami"

"So Sua said you need a assistant to help you" Gahyeon asked looking for Jiu to say yes.

"Oh yes.... But if you looking for a job.The best is that you look in another place"She said trying to not sound like she rejected her.

"What I mean is that... Its alot of paper work.And I don't want to give you alot of paper work"

"No its okay. I'll find another job" Gahyeon sighed.

Gahyeon then looked at the table.And pulled something form her pocket.

It was a piece of paper.

"Well I have two other options" Gahyeon put the paper on the table.

"Aww sweetie, its okay. I'll help you get a job"Dami grabbed the young girl hand.

"Wait"Dami looked at Jiu.

"What if I take the job"Dami requested.

"Uhhhh........... I mean you can-"Jiu said and got cut off.

"I'll take it then. Gahyeon needs this and I want to help"Dami said.

"I'll get to spend time with her. And get to know her better. Without her girlfriend popping up"She was thinking.

"Sure........... But you need to start tomorrow. At like 6:30 am"Jiu answered.

Gahyeon got up and ran to Jiu to hug her.

"Thank you!"She said exaited.

Then she went over to Dami.

"Your lucky this is not my first office job"The short hair girl said.

"Really?....... The this is going to be easy for you then"The Boss side of Jiu is starting to show.

"Yes I worked at 3 companies before.Usually I was the assistant of the CEO"

"Okay... How about I give you my number and we discuss this over some coffee"Jiu was nervous.She thought she'd say no.

"Okay.....Here"Dami gave her.Her phone.

Jiu grabbed Dami phone and typed her phone number.

"C-Call me w-whenever you w-want to d-discuss work s-stuff" Jiu said nervously.

🌲

Time went by fast.The girl ended up walking around the park.Dami still got confused a little by who is who.But she eventually got there names right.

🌲

"We need to go out more"Sua pointed to a tree and walked towards it.

"Well.... I'm free next weekend.How about you guys?"Gahyeon ask.

"Me and Dami are free two.I don't work weekends and Dami is my assistant"

"Well then you know my answer then"Dami said.

All the girls sat under the tree.It was late so they could see the sunset.

"Hey guys... Can I invite someone I know"Dami then looked at the girls.

"Who is it?"Jiu had a curious look on her face.

"Oh she's Chinese. Her name is hando-"She got cut off.

"Handong! I know her. We met a few years ago"Her voice sounded exaited.Like she never shared information like this.

The conversation started.The two girls were talking about their Chinese friends.

Eventually all the girls went home.They wanted to hangout more but it was already late.