Part 10: Do you know her?

:)

With what Yoohyeon said Dami got up.

Dami:"I'm just going to leave. So you two can talk." With that she left the room.

Yoohyeon went to the door and checked if Dami was outside.

Yoohyeon:"What is gonna be?"

Yoohyeon turned around Jiu. Her face didn't have any emotions.

Jiu:"I told you I don't know" She tried to keep herself for not having a panic attack. She was in the same room as a crazy person after all.

Yoohyeon:" Look Minji.... I need a answer."

If Jiu was worried before now she panicking. Nobody knew her name only family members did.

Yoohyeon:"I need answer now or I'll never let you be with Dami." She just gets angry every time Jiu didn't answer her.

Jiu:"S-s-sure" she said scared not just by the crazy person who was in front of her but just what she could do to someone.

Yoohyeon:"Good. I'll text you when I need you." She turned to the door.

Yoohyeon:"Remember I have eyes everywhere. If you tell someone or try something I'll know." With that she left the room.

Jiu was left there scared and alone. She wanted to tell Dami something but not only Yoohyeon will be after her but Dami probably will never talk to her again.

Dami:"Can I come in?"

Jiu snapped out of her thought. Tried calm herself down. Went and opened the door.

Dami:"Do you know her? Something felt off about her."

Jiu:"Yeah... I know her." She can't even say Yoohyeon name.

Dami looked straight at JiU trying to see if she was crying or something. Jiu only looked worried.

Dami:"Are you sure?"

The rest of the day Jiu was looking at her text. Every few minutes Dami asked if Jiu was okay. Jiu was counting down every minute so she can go home and forget that she agreed to help Dami and Gahyeon break up.

Dami:"Its time to go home."

So today part was sort because....

I've been thinking about doing a Dreamcatcher theory book.

Theory's about song's and music videos.

So if I do this book I'll upload when I have time. It won't be like this book.

That is all bye~~~~~