Part 11: The Plan

:]

Jiu:"oh.... See you tomorrow"

Jiu got her stuff and ran out of the office.

Dami:"oh bye"

Jiu running to her car. She just wanted to go home and eat some ice cream.

Finally Jiu made it to her car. She was about to start the car wen her phone started beeping.

Jiu looked at the contact name and started to get worried.

Jiu:"oh no"

She answered the phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jiu POV :

I didn't want to talk to Yoohyeon. She is a crazy person. "Hello Jiu" Her voice annoys me at this point but I have no choice but to help her. "What do you want?" I just wanted to know what she wanted. "I need your help" What do you need me for. I don't want to help you. "With what..." She probably want me to stalk someone. "I need you  to take a day off and Dami as well." What the f-ck. So she wants me to not go to work and Dami as well. "No, Why should I do that?" A question that I need an answer to. "Well Gahyeon will probably plan something and we can just make them have a bad time." What? Are we going to mess up their date? "Wh-" She made a shh sound. "Listen to me we just need to get them mad at each other." Is this all her plan?  I don't think this will work. We need to do something else something better then that. "Something else you want form me" That's all I can say at this point. "I need you to meet someone." Yay another crazy person. But who is this person. "Oh and her name is Alexa"

Guys I think I need more time to write  the story. I feel like I'm giving you guys a very short part of what I want. So from now on I'll publish the part wen I think is ready.  So I'll probably take some time.

Hope you enjoy what I write....

<3