Part 14: Friends?

:)

Jiu POV:

I was thinking about ways of starting a conversation with Alexa and Yoohyeon.

"So how you're day is going?" Did I just say that?

Yoohyeon just ignored what I said. But Alexa looked like she wanted have a conversation.

"It was good. Just ignore Yoohyeon."

Alexa looked at Yoohyeon and back at me.

"Can I ask you some questions about the Gahyeon and Dami break thing?" I had to ask. Just to understand why the wanted to break them up.

"Sure"

"Why Gahyeon parents don't like Dami?" I realized they didn't tell me why they don't like her.

"Well Gahyeon was going to get married to a young man but Gahyeon start dating Dami. So Gahyeon parents  went out and to find a wife for Gahyeon but she wanted Dami." After all that Alexa said I was still a little confused.

"Mr. Lee doesn't like Dami's parents. In fact they hate each other. So he agreed to end his daughter relationship." Yoohyeon added to what Alexa said.

"Oh I see" Now I get it. I thought these two we're just doing this for fun or something like that.

That's why they sent them. And now I'm apart of it. Breaking up two people that love each other.

"Well i need to go" I wanted time to think alone.

"Oh okay, I'll send you a text when we need you." Alexa said that so nice. Like for I second I believe that we were friends. 

So I headed for the door. Before I left the room I look at Alexa and Yoohyeon. Alexa waved goodbye at me and Yoohyeon just looked at me.

I just left and went home. I was so tried that I just went to bed.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. That was wierd I don't have an alarm to wake up early I The morning.

"Wait-"

I look at my phone to see what time it is.

"Oh shit-"

Its 10:05 am. I need to be at the office by 6:00 am.

I get up from bed and get ready. I didn't have time to have breakfast. I have to go now.

A few minutes later and I'm at the office dami of course she was there doing here paper work.

"So your late... "

She looked up at me.

"Yeah... Kinda went to sleep late last night."

She change her direction to my desk and pointed at something.

"I ordered you a coffee."

I walk over and I see a coffee. It had my name on it. I grab the coffee and turn to Dami.

"Thanks"

That's all for today!