Part 8: Can I trust you

:]

Jiu POV :

I just answered Dami's text. Looks like she actually cares about me. Now I need to find another place to go with her. But yet that Handong girl seemed nice. She looked at me in a wierd way though.

I remember I have that paper with Yoohyeon's number on it. I just keep staring at it. Should I call her and see what she wants or maybe she's just going to kill me. I slowly pull my phone out of my pocket. Now the phone is ringing. I didn't expect for someone to answer this could be a random number.

"Jiu right?" Wow she actually gave me her phone number. I was so surprised that I almost dropped my phone. "Yeah now can you tell me what the hell you want" I answered trying to sound intimedating but I didn't. "I just want you to help me that's all" She said that in a wierd way. "What you want me to stalk someone or something like that" I said that as a joke but Yoohyeon didn't seemed to like it at all. "No thats my job"She said in a very creepy way. Now I got nervous I didn't know want she wanted from me. Couldn't she find someone else. "All you have to do is help me get a girlfriend." Really that why she is so creepy. What does she think I can do about her problem. "What?" That I can think of what say in this situation. "We just need to break up Gahyeon and Dami." Say what now. Okay this girl is crazy. "But they are a couple" That all I can say. "Look I'll give you some time to think about" She just ended the call.

I look at my phone. Thinking about what Yoohyeon said to me. I don't what to break up Gahyeon and Dami. But if I help her I can be with Dami.

"Um Jiu??"

Oh its Woo I thought it was Yoohyeon.

"Its 9:47pm the office is about to close"

"Oh yeah I'm going home right now" Shes so nice. I get my stuff ready and I leave my office. My a apartment is not to far away so I don't need to drive there.

I open the door. The only thing I see is my little doggie. I give her food and I go to my room.

I put on my pj's. And get ready for bed.

"Should I trust that Yoohyeon girl?" That all I can think about. A few minutes later I drift of to sleep.

That all for today!!!!

Leave a comment!

Let me see what you think about this story!!

:)