Part 6: friendship

<3

Handong:"Was she your girlfriend?"

Dami looked at handong.

Dami:"No. She is just my boss."

Handong looked through the glass and watch Jiu walk way.

Handong:"Oh... Being bossed around by a pretty girl I see..."

Dami:"I told you I have a girlfriend."

Handong looked down.

Handong:"You know she's very pretty. Seems like a kind person."

Dami:"She is. Anyway why are you so interested in Jiu?"

Handong didn't know what to say. She just wanted friends she guessed.

Handong:"I just want friends. I only have been here for that last few day's."

Dami was curious about Handong being here. She was going to ask her about it.

Dami:"Handong why are you over in Korea? You said that you we're going to tell me wen you we're going to come back."

Handong:"Well..... My dad has a company he wanted me to have it become a good CEO. So I went back to china. Now I'm here to meet the CEO of a big company here."

The both of them stayed silent for awhile.

Handong:"Wanna go and walk around town for a awhile?"

Its just turned 4pm. Dami didn't have anything else to do. She agreed and the both left the ice cream shop.

The girls walked around for a few hours. Going into stores and just caching up on stuff. It was the old days. Eventually they found that hey we're at the park.

Handong:"Yeah... I'm at my office all day. Its part of having an entertainment business."

Dami:"That must be hard. Don't you have someone to help you." As She said that she pointed at a park bench. 

Handong:"Last time I had an assistant they stole a group idea we had. The poor members of the group can't debut because of this."Finishing her sentence she sat down.

Dami:"Oh I see..."

Silence fell down. They just looked at the people walking by.

Suddenly Dami heared a familiar voice.

She looked to the side the voice is coming from and its was  no other than her girlfriend.

Gahyeon:"I didn't expect to see you here."She said as she was coming closer.

Then young girl saw Handong.

"Who is she"She thought. Not only that but she is with Dami. "Are they friends" Thoughts like that keeped running through her mind.

Gahyeon already did  trust that Jiu girl to be alone most of the day with Dami. Dami may have not notice the way Jiu looked at her the first day they meet but Gahyeon did.

Dami:"Oh right. This is Handong."She remember that Gahyeon didn't know her friend.

Gahyeon thoughts got cut off by Dami's words.

Gahyeon:"Oh.... Hi...."

You can basically feel the awkwardness in the air.  So much so that you can cut it with a knife.

Handong:"You must be Dami's Girlfriend."She felt like she didn't like Gahyeon straight away. Not only that but she never thought of using the words Dami and Girlfriend in the same sentence.

End of chapter 6.