My Little Big Brother

(Kim Yugyeom + Jackson Wang)

Fire and ice
A broken jade
Red and blue
A dying king
And the night veil
Caressing a singed hand

"hmm what could it be?"

A very handsome and tall young man is seen pondering upon the meaning of the riddles down in the dimly lit hallway.

The man, Kim Yugyeom is a member of a globally popular K-Pop group Got7. They are currently in the middle of filming an episode of the highly anticipated Hard Carry 3. For this mission, the seven of them were divided into 3 groups and each group would have to pass all the challenges and get out of the haunted house the fastest they could. The team with the best time will be the winner.

Yugyeom and his partner is now arrived at the last obstacle. Apparently to get through this section, they will have to solve yet another riddle.

He is determined to solve it quickly  to win the game. However, in order to do that they'll need to beat Team MarkJinBum and Team JaeBam's records. Both teams did really well as they managed to complete the game in 20 and 27 minutes respectively.

He looks at his watch and a disgruntle sound escapes his lips. 17 minutes has already passed which means they only have roughly 3 to 9 minutes to solve the puzzle and get the heck out of the creepy house. They really can't afford to be in the last place because the punishment is just... awful.

Got7 members get along famously. They are not just friends or mere colleagues, they are also soul brothers. They'd do anything for each other but all these heartwarming bonds they have will be thrown out of the window when it comes to punishing the losers of whatever silly games or bets they have.

Yugyeom's butt throbs painfully as the memory of being spanked on the national television simply because he lost the RPS game resurfaces.

So yeah, Priority: solve the riddle and get the f*** out of here! ASAP!

The maknae returns his attention to the riddle on the wall. His laser focus however disturbed by a weak tug on his sleeve. He looks down to meet a pair of big round eyes staring at him.

Ah! He almost forgot that he isn't alone.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" he says, noticing the older's pouty lips.

He can't help but to smile at the adorable face.

The only reaction he gets is the tightening of the other's hold on his sleeve.

"Are you scared?" He asks fully anticipating a denial from the older.

"Humph! Scared my ass! Jackson Wang don't get scared!" Jackson petulantly answers but despite his claim, he tighten his hold on the younger's arm so much to the point it starts to become physically painful for yugyeom.

However, despite the pain a smirk is forming on the maknae's face. As he expected from Jackson - Denial -

However, instead of mocking and reminding Jackson how he screamed (note: manly) at every jump scare they got on their way here, Yugyeom chooses to let it slide, for now.

It is a well known fact that Jackson Wang from China is a scaredy cat. He looks and acts tough but the big (smol), bad, toned manly-man man would scream like a lady whenever he gets scared or surprised, much to the amusement of the members, crews and the fans alike