In The Morning

Heart beats steady. Albeit a little off with weary.

He went out of his apartment building.

Cool and crisp morning air greets him. He took a long satisfying breath.

A smile graces his lips as his determination renewed.

He can do this.

His shiny new iPhone clasped in his hand. He touches his face, adjusting the strap of his mask making sure it sufficiently covers the lower half of his face.

He tugs his baseball cap lower, handsome forehead hidden. He looks up and takes another step forward.

He is a man on the mission.

Sun ray greets him in her glorious auriate tresses.

Car keys dangling, loosely hang in long slender fingers.

Black luxury car is a sight to behold. Looking sleek and pristine in his designated parking space, awaiting her owner to bring her to life.

Ah, there you are my love.

He presses the button on the remote key. She responds sweetly. Unlocking the doors, granting access to her rightful owner. Inviting him in.

He sits himself in the plush rich brown leather seat. Inhaling the fresh scent of his brand new car.

The minty sweet ride.
Only a month old.
Cost a fortune but it's damn worth it.

He's taking a deep breath.
Exhale

Slender finger push the start button.

She moans then purrs to life.

Hands in 9 and 3 oclock position.
Firmly wrapped around the leather covered steering wheel.

His sweet, sweet ride.

Pale hand gripping the gear stick, shifting it from P to D. Sneakers clad foot push down the gas pedal, gently.

She rumbles, her metal body trembles minutely, engine warming up, easing herself for the cruise.

Then off he goes.

A/n heyya everyone. I know this one is too short and i dont even know what style this one is.

I will do my best to post the next chapter asap.

Can y'all guess who this handsome man is?