《chapter 6》

A.N- So I was thinking on making Devante's character Abel (The Weeknd) because y'all seem to like him and I think he's fine as hell. if not then i'll get a random character or another celeb like Trey Songz or something. what do y'all think? please tell me lol

    " But now is the day I wish you could come back to make us true, but you're long gone away, now I'm missing you. I'm missing you baby, I miss you..." -I Miss You- Aaron Hall.

Bruno banged his hand against his steering wheel angrily in the parking lot of Pizza Hut. He was supposed to be home an hour ago, but he couldn't build up the courage to drive back home. Kalea and Kalani have barely spoken to him ever since the funeral, they kept their distance now. He had never felt so lonely in his life until now. And the funny this was, Genesis was right. Jaime was right too. Even Phil was right. He was slowly pushing away the people closest to him. Phil hadn't called back since the phone incident after the funeral, and although he didn't know, Phil was keeping track of him through Bruno's brother and sisters.

Bruno was slowly loosing everyone around him and he had no idea what to do about it. He couldn't really help it, it came natural to him. It was something that was an active problem in Kallie's and Bruno's relationship. Whenever they had an argument, Bruno would ignore her until she was forced to talk to him. Apologizes weren't usually said. They were avoiding each other one day and talking to each other like nothing happened the next day.

Bruno had to admit to himself that he wasn't the best husband. But then again, Kallie wasn't the best wife. Or so he thought.

Part of him hated Kallie. He blamed her for her own death. If she had kept to herself and minded her own business like she usually did, she'd still be alive.

Bruno found it hard to believe when Kallie mentioned her 'friends.' He honestly didn't this she was capable of making them. It was selfish, and he knew it, but he didn't want her to make friends. He wanted her all to himself.

Kallie had experienced lots of hurt from former friends, who only tried to become close to her once they figured out who her husband was. And Bruno used this to his advantage. 

He felt tears rush down his face as he leaned his head against the cold steering wheel. He hated being this weak, but he couldn't hold it back anymore. He felt so many emotions clouding over him at the same time that he became light-headed. He felt sad, lonely, regret. Most of all, he felt angry. Angry at the fact that his son's teacher had to become friends with his wife, and take her away from him. Angry at himself because he pushing his people away from him. Angry at himself because he was sitting in the parking lot of a pizza store, crying his eyes out like a little bitch.

Bruno raised his head from the steering wheel and looked outside. The sun had made a comeback from outside, and the sky was now clear and blue. It did little to ease the pain in his heart. He wiped his face. He looked in the rear-view mirror.

Seeing the way he looked now scared him. His red eyes, his disgusting snot-filled nose, his slightly red face. He had seen himself like this too many times and he had gotten used to it. It was sad, really. It wasn't something that he was supposed to get used to. 

He opened up the glove compartment on the passenger side and grabbed a box of tissues, then blew his nose. 

He was tired of being so lonely and broken.