《chapter 7》

A.N- WARNING!! The content that you are about to read contains scenarios dealing with suicide. if you are sensitive to that type of  stuff, please skip this chapter and move on to the next chapter. I've never dealt with intense suicidal thoughts but i have friends who have and it's not fun. this chapter is kinda my tribute to them and to everyone else who has every dealt with something like that. 

suicide prevention line: 1-800-273-8255

if you ever need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But since you've been gone, I've been all alone. Cause all of my tears, you know they left me drowning. Please baby I'm begging for you to stay at home." - Stay (Jodeci)

Genesis woke up with a pounding headache. She opened her eyes and squinted around the dark room, he vision getting used to the lighting. She raised an eyebrow, confused. Where was she? 

She looked around some more, her eyes suddenly getting used to her surroundings. Her eyes widened as she figured out where she was. He sat up on the bed that she used to share with her fiance, in the room that she shared with her fiance, in the apartment that she shared with her fiance. Fear took over her senses as she tried to remember where she was last.

She carefully got off the bed, then tip-toed towards the door, cracking it open. She spotted her ex on the couch, eating  green grapes from a plastic Ziploc bag. As if feeling her presence, he looks right at her and gives her a small smile.

"Hey," He said calmly, putting the bag of grapes on the center table and dusting his hands off. He stands up and walks towards Genesis, making her back up. "You're awake." 

"What's going on?" She asks quietly, backing into the room as he continues to walk towards her. 

"You don't remember?"

"No,"

"I got you back to where you belong, baby." He was right in front of her now, his breath tickling her face. "Didn't you miss me?" 

"Abel, what's going on?" Genesis asked.

"I missed you." He said, completely dismissing her question. "And I'm sorry. I want us to start over."

"Abel-"

"You want us to, too. Don't you?"

"What makes you think that?"

"You haven't taken off my ring yet."

She glances down at her left hand, her ring glistening right back at her. She had no clue how it got there. She had no clue how she got there.  

She glanced up at him with a raised eyebrow. "You missed me?"

"More than anything." He said, taking her hands in his. He kissed her forehead. "Can we start over? Please?"

Genesis nodded slowly. Only because she didn't remember anything that happened to her. She didn't remember getting kidnapped or anything. She only remembered her fight with Bruno.