I hate you too

Art work is never mine if you know who it belongs to please tell me and I will give them credit now on to the story
************************************************* Zim POV
"OH YA WELL LETS SEE WHO WILL BE STOPPED FIRST AND IT WON'T BE THE AMAZING ZIM!!"Ugg I can't believe the Dib-stink stopped Zim from destroying the neighborhood AGAIN! Doesn't the Dib-stink have "friends" to "hangout" with or something?
*************************************************Dib POV
"DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW I WILL JUST STOP YOU!" I reluctantly sit back down in my seat when we get back inside from recess. Stupid Zim how has know one else found out that he is an alien! I mean come on! I try to distract my self thinking about how excited I was for next week when I will finally find out who my soulmate mate is. I can't wait not even Zim can ruin my happiness! I wonder what she'll look like I bet she will be the embodiment of the word beautiful. I think to myself and let out a sigh as I continue to daydream about my soulmate until the bell ringing snaps me out of my thoughts.
*************************************************
Zim POV
Ugg stupid Dib-stink how dare he ignore ME after he ruin my plans! Whatever I don't need him as soon as three more of earths filthy human days are over I will take over the planet called earth once and for all for all. Not even the Dib-stink came stop me AND my mate muhahahaha. All I have to do is sit back and wait for fate to take place haha it's so perfect not even the Dib can stop fate...ow can't they make that bell quieter it hurts the antenna of the GREAT ZIM.
*************************************************Dib POV
Uh oh I heard Zim laughing to himself. That means he has a new EVIL plan I'll have to stop him before he destroys Earth. Ha who am I kidding of course I will stop him easily. I'm Dib son of Dr. Membrane after all.