Irken or human?

Dib POV
Huh thats suspicious recently that I have seen Zim have an plans and I've snuck in to his base at least twice this week. Ha! I bet he's trying to fool me into letting my guard down well that's not going to work! I'll sneak in after school and hide in the lab then when he tells his plan to his tallest.
*************************************************Zim POV
Ha I will have this planet bowing down to me and my soulmate in no time! Tomorrow is the day I find out who my soulmate is! My tallest have promoted me so now I only call them every other month so I haven't reported to them this month but by next month I will have taken over this planet. "Hahah" no one can stop me with this brilliant plan that I the great ZIM made no even the Dib-stink!
****************Time Skip to end of day*********** Tomorrow ZIM'S great plan will be put in to action! ************************************************* 3 POV
Dib was having trouble falling asleep he was to busy thinking about the small alien bug named Zim. Not all of them where about exposing him some of them were wondering who his mate would be. Would they be irken? Or was their a chance that they would be human? Dib finally got tired of this thought racing through his mind and put on his ear buds and listened to some music until he fell asleep. Zim was starting to drift off to sleep his last though was "what would happen if it was Dib?"

Hey guys sorry I won't be posting much and when I do the chapters will be short I have a lot going on right know between school and home but I will try to start posting more and get a schedule maybe one a week or every other week well bye and thanks for reading this trash bye!