WHAT?!?

Dib POV
No no no no no I can't believe what I just said to Zim as he was falling asleep. Their is no way I just said I love you. Oh no no no maybe he didn't hear me ya maybe he was already asleep. Oh my god I can't believe I just confessed my feelings for my ARCH NEMESIS.
*************************************************Recap Dib has had a crush on Zim for 2 years now and has put his feelings aside to save the planet.
*************************************************Gir POV   (Didn't see this coming did you)
Oooohhhhhh Mary looooovvvvveeeesss Master yayayay I bet they'd goin get married and I'm goin have 2 Masters yayay " Mary and Master sitting in a tree T A C O S !!!"
************************************************* Zim POV
" GIR SHUT UP THE GREAT ZIIIMMM NEEDS HIS SLEEP!" Uuggghh " Man he is loud." I turn to see who said that "DIB WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN ZZIIIMMS HOME!?!?" "Ummm I brought you inside because it started to rain and you looked like you were in pain. And I can't leave because it's storming outside now?" Hhmmm well Zim don't want Dib-mate hurt so I will let him stay. Maybe Zim will get to bond with him some so ya! "Ok the great Zim has decided to let you stay BUT on one condition no fighting ok?!" "Deal!" Yay Dib- mate and zim will surly bond the storm is suppose to last 3 days after all.

Hey bro's pal and gales sorry about not updating for so long I will try and update more often but they will be shortish like this one sorry and that's all for now peace out ✌️ love you all :)