TWENTY TWO

Yonghwa takes out his phone to search the net. He plans to treat Seo Hyun and her friends to a movie. He’s currently browsing the newly released movies when somebody places a cake on top of his desk. He looks up and sees Bae Suzy.

                    “Jung Yonghwa, I want you to be my boyfriend.” Suzy declares with confidence.

What the…..?

He stands up and says.

            “Follow me.”

           “I’m not seeing us that way. I’m sorry but I have to say no.” he bows at her a bit before going.

On his way to the classroom, Yonghwa meets the school’s guidance counselor Yoo Jaesuk.

                   “Yonghwa, have you seen Lee Kwangsoo?” he asks him.

                   “Mr. Lee? The Math teacher?”

                   “Yes.”

                   “I saw him a while ago hanging out with Mr. HaHa.” He answers.

            “That guy, really……..After he promised that he’d lend me a hand….HaHa has probably recruited that newbie to work for him…that small kid’s dirty schemes....” Jaesuk utters to himself and turns back to Yonghwa. “Are you free?”

                   “Ah…yes. It’s break time…”

Jaesuk wraps his arm around his shoulder.

                   “Come and help with something. I will treat you lunch..” he says.

                   “What kind of help?” he asks.

                   “You’ll see once we get there.”

Jaesuk brings him to the school’s function area. The school festival ended not long ago and there are still things to clean up.

Not long after, the new Math teacher Kwangsoo and Philosophy teacher Haha passes by the function hall where Yonghwa and Jaesuk are cleaning. HaHa and Jaesuk had their funny bickering while Jaesuk confronts Kwangsoo for boycotting him and choosing Haha.

The four of them worked together in a funny atmosphere so Yonghwa forgot about time. He eventually missed eating lunch with Seo Hyun.

________________________________________________________________

Yonghwa and Kwangsoo dine at the cafeteria. Jaesuk had to finish his meal early because some freshmen got into a fight and he needs to deal with them while Haha has a class.

The school nurse Song Ji Hyo sees them. She points out their table to her company, school guard Gary. Carrying their treys of foods, they sit with them.

Ji Hyo and Gary share their food with each other. Seeing how these two take care of one another, Yonghwa wonders if nurse Ji Hyo and Gary are really an item.

            “Eyyy….how could you two do that in front of two single men like us?!” Kwansoo exclaims to them.

               “You’re there? We didn’t notice….” Gary replies jokingly.

            “Don’t you think you’re being too much? I’m losing my appetite just by seeing you with those lovey-dovey acts….” Kwangsoo says back.