Scaredy Cat-Chapter Seventeen (KISS Oneshot #1)

All the present day members of KISS were having a movie night with just the four of them at Gene's house.

The Demon was excited for the band was going to be watching Annabelle Comes Home, the third Annabelle movie.

Paul was making the popcorn and then Eric's cell phone rang.

I was with Vinnie Vincent because the guys wanted to have a boy's night out.

The Catman put the call on speaker mode.

"I've watched scary movies before and just because y'all are a bunch of old men, doesn't mean that you can protect me from having nightmares".

Gene was feeling insulted, even though I was only teasing them in a friendly way.

"Hey"! "You better watch what you say, missy".

"Why don't you come over here and make me, diva demon"?

I could hear Gene grumbling to himself and the others were laughing at my sense of humor.

And Vinnie was a little bit concerned at what was going on with me on the phone with KISS themselves.

He was watching me from the kitchen while his dogs were sniffing me and wagging their tails.

Paul was trying to concentrate on making the popcorn.

Eric Singer was making jokes and Tommy was laughing.

"We just wanted to have some time to relax before we go out on tour".

The Starchild said to me, but I wasn't convinced one bit.

"You guys wear clown makeup at the show. Eric nearly shot himself with a bazooka, Tommy had a guitar battle with a screaming Starchild, and a demon that was born with a cow's tongue. And now you're not letting a 21 year old like me watch a scary movie with the hottest band in the world"?

Eric was trying hard not to laugh at my dramatic behavior.

Vinnie was still watching me and then he went into the living room to listen to the conversation.

He smiled at me before I hung up the call after a hour of childish conversations with the band.

"Paul thinks I can't handle a scary movie".

I said to the guitar shredder, after sat down on the couch.

"I don't like horror movies, they scare the hell outta me".

I let out a scoff and shook my head.

"Eric Singer is still a child to me, he acts like a sixteen year old".

I watched the dogs play with their toys.

Vinnie laughed softly at what I said.