1977!Brian May x reader

No strings. No feelings. Just sex. Easy, right? Wrong. Fuck was you wrong.

It started harmless enough. You'd known and had been best friends with the lads for years, there since the Smile days, later becoming Queen's 'stylist'. It was just an excuse to hang out all these years. One day Brian offered to take you out for a few drinks, help you get over your arsehole ex-boyfriend who'd just dumped you for your flatmate. A few drinks lead to a few more and you confessing a tiny crush you had on Brian, which led to some drunken kissing and some rather explicit touching.

The next morning when you woke-up in Brian's bed being brought a freshly brewed mug of tea, you thanked him and apologized for the drunken state you'd gotten in. The two of you spent practically all day talking in Brian's bed like it was nothing.

As much fun as it was touring, you knew first hand how tiring and stressful it could be. There weren't many options when it came to ways to relieve your stress, sleeping with the odd groupie helped, but sometimes even that was more hassle than it was worth for Brian and you didn't exactly have that option. That's how you agreed to the next tour. Brian wanted to spend his nights fucking you, no one else.

No strings. No feelings. Just sex.

It seemed so easy. You were both recently single, you'd always gotten on, the sex had been fucking hot and you were already going to be on tour so no one would be suspicious. It was all great, perfectly fine until it wasn't.

You moaned loudly as you came for the third time that night, your nails scratching down Brian's back as he fucked you hard. His lips kissed and ripped at your neck as he continued to slam into you.

"God, you're beautiful." He whispered into your ear, nipping at your earlobe. "All mine, aren't you?" You nodded. "Say it."

"Yours."

"Louder," Brian growled as he fucked you harder.

"Yours." You moaned. "Oh, God, I love you!"

"What?" Brian asked, pushing himself up so he could look at your face.

You gulped shaking your head. "N-Nothing," You answered, your voice shakey as you pushed him back and sat up, moving away from him.

Brian sat up as well, letting out a heavy sigh as he swung his legs over the side of the bed. "Y/N, you know- I-"

"M'sorry, Brian," You sobbed.

He shook his head as he stood up. "M' sorry, I can't-"

You held your tears in as you listened to Brian gather his things and make a hasty exit. The moment the door slammed shut you fell onto the mattress, sobbing into your pillow as you curled up into a ball. You were an idiot to think you could ignore your heart.

Thankfully the next day wasn't a show day but it meant you were traveling, which meant you were also going to be spending all day with Brian. You didn't speak a word to him, you didn't even look at him.

You felt so fucking stupid, you'd agreed not to let feelings get involved but how could you not. Brian was the perfect gentleman. Caring and kind, smart, funny, talented, he always cared about your needs. Even long before the two of you started sleeping together, Brian was always there for you. He could tell just from one look at you when you were upset or worried. He knew how you liked your coffee in the morning unless you're hungover then you want a strong mug of tea.

You should have said no to the bloody party when Roger asked if you about it but you found yourself there, regretting it. You tried not to watch Brian as he whispered into the young girl's ear, making her giggle and touch his arm. You wanted to enjoy yourself, have a good time at the party you'd been dragged to, forget about everything that happened, but you couldn't. Your heart was only breaking even more.