80's Brian May x reader Prologue

1980

Jim (Miami) rubbed his forehead, a long drawn out sigh passed his lips as you sat opposite him in his office. He fiddled with his pen as he thought, hard, about what he was going to do with you.

"Uncle Jim?"

Uncle Jim. He smiled as thoughts of you as a child calling him Uncle Jim flashed through his head.

"I might have something for you," He looked up from your 'CV' your parents had made you give him. There was no need, he'd give you a job, no questions asked but your parents had insisted you do it properly. she needs to learn, Jim. Boy, were you in trouble.

----------

"Gentlemen!" Jim called out as he entered the studio where Queen was recording, you followed closely behind him.

The boys all looked away from the various things they were doing, smiling, and saying hello as Jim greeted them.

"I'd like to introduce you to my Goddaughter, Y/N, also your new PA." Jim turned his head to you. "Y/N... Queen."

You nervously raised your hand in the air and said hello. Shyly looking from one member to the other, blushing as Brian began smiling slightly.

"Miami, are you trusting your innocent Goddaughter with us?" Freddie grinned cheekily at you, causing you to blush a little more.

Jim scoffed. "She's far from innocent, Fred."

Your head snapped round to him as the band laughed. "What do you mean by that?" You frowned at him.

Jim shook his head, "Nothing, just promise me you'll behave yourself." He muttered.

You narrowed your eyes at him, "Oh, okay, so which one can't I sleep with?" You smirked at him playfully. "I know, they told you, Uncle Jim."

Jim shook his head and rubbed his forehead, "What did you expect to happen, Y/N?"

You shrugged. "I don't see what the big deal is. It was just sex."

"Here, here." Freddie cheered making you grin.

"Yeah, it was, with your Professor, Y/N." Jim frowned and began to walk out the room, muttering to himself about it.

You rolled your eyes. Roger chuckled, "Still sex." He grinned, sending you a wink and making you blush.

The rest of the afternoon you spent getting to know the band, answering every question they had, mostly about the Professor thing. You found it really easy to talk to the men, even though they were 10+ years older than you.

"Did you really sleep with your professor?" Brian asked as the pair of you sat on the sofa next to each other as the other three got on with something. You nodded. "Was he old?"

You shook your head smiling and looked up to him. "About your age."

Brian nodded, "Oh, okay... Can I ask why? Was it for grades?"

"No," You shook your head, "I was top of the class." You smiled," No, I just, really wanted to suck his cock." You smirked up at him, "As I do yours." His eyes widened as he turned to you before the pair of you burst out laughing.

"Oh, you're going to be trouble, aren't you?" He chuckled.

You giggled shaking your head, "No, I'm actually quite well behaved. Well, more than you lot." You nodded over to Roger throwing something. You grinned, "Besides, it doesn't hurt to be a little naughty, does it?"