Present Day!Brian May x Young!reader

REQUEST: Hi😄 Could I request a present-day Brian May x reader in her mid-20s, where she is perhaps from Denmark but works for queen and Adam. Where Brian woo reader and they marry perhaps?

----------

This was actually happening. You were actually going to marry the man you loved. You stared at your reflection in the mirror, still finding it hard to believe you were wearing your wedding dress.

"Y/N?" You heard Roger's voice after a short knock on the bedroom door.

"Go away, Roger," Sarina sighed as she got up from the chair she was sat in and opened the door a peak. "We're not read-"

"I know that, love, I just-" Roger let out a heavy sigh, "It's Brian,"

Your eyes widened as you heart tightened hearing those words. You spun around and marched barefoot over to the door, pulling it open. "What's wrong, Roger? Is he okay? Is it his-"

Roger shook his head, smiling as he looked you over. Beautiful. "No, love, he's okay... He just, he wanted to have a word."

You let out a relieved sigh, "I'll kill him," You smiled softly, "Where is he?"

Roger rolled his eyes. "That's the thing, I haven't a clue. He just said, tell Y/N/N I need to have a quick word, and then he buggered off." Roger huffed as he folded his arms across his chest, clearly stressing out.

You shook your head smiling, "Don't worry, Rog, I know where he is." You pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Y/N, your shoes!" Sarina turned around to grab them for you but you had already left.

You weren't going far. You climbed the flight of stairs and crossed the landing until you came to a large wooden door and opened it. You began grinning to yourself as you looked up into the darkness at the top of another set of stairs.

"Brian? You know we're not meant to see each other." You smiled, slowly walking up.

You heard Brian chuckle as he approached the top of the staircase. "I'm a bit old to believe all that nonsense, don't you think." He held his hand out for you. "You look beautiful, my love." He pulled you closer to him, pressing his lips against yours in a soft kiss.

"What's wrong, Brian? Are you having second thoughts?"

He shook his head, and began guiding you over to the large telescope that was set up. "Of course not, love. I just wanted to show you something before we said 'I do'." He grinned.

You raised your eyebrow, "Brian, what could you possibly have to show me?"

Brian nodded to telescope. "Just look,"

You let out a small scoff but looked anyway. "How many times have you had me look through this thing? I think I've seen--Oh my God!" You pulled back and looked up at Brian. "Is that a,"

"Comet?" You nodded, "It is. I remembered you saying, you'd never seen one so," He smiled as he wrapped his arms around you and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"Wait," You turned around in Brian's arms, "Bri, is this why you insisted we get married at this time?" You grinned up at him.

Roger had joked about Brian being a science geek when he suggested that the two of you got married under the stairs. Having your special day in the comfort of your home, away from prying eyes as you committed your love to one another.  You thought it was a rather romantic idea.

Brian's cheeks began to blush as he nodded, "Hmm, yes. I heard along the grape vine that, you'd be able to see the comet tonight so-"

 You pressed your lips against his in a loving kiss. Your arms wrapped around his neck as Brian held you close to his body, kissing you back with just as much love.