Gwilym Lee x Deacon!reader

"Don't worry, Dad, I'll behave," You smiled into the phone as you listened to your dad, "Are you sure you don't want to be here? Okay, no, I know, I just... I'm not you, am I- no, I know, we're practically the same-" You rolled your eyes playfully as you listened to your father, "Okay, Dad, I'll talk to you later. Yep, I'll say hi to Brian and Roger for you. Yeah, love you too, Dad, bye."

You turned the last corner, following the directions from one of the many crew members that were working on the film and came to exactly where you were meant to be.

"Uncle Bri!" You called out happily as you walked up to the mass of grey curls.

He turned around grinning, "Y/N!" He cheered, pulling you into a tight hug before popping a kiss on your cheek, "I was starting to worry about you," He smiled.

"I wasn't,"

You rolled your eyes grinning as you turned around to face Roger, "Whatever you say, Uncle Rog," You placed a kiss on his bearded cheek. "I was on the phone to Dad. He says hi, by the way,"

Both men smiled warmly at the mention of your father, "I'll give him a call later, it's been a while." Roger placed a fatherly kiss to your forehead, much like the one Brian had given you.

Brian nodded, agreeing with his oldest friend. "For now, Miss Deacon, we have some lovely people for you to meet." Brian grinned as he slipped his arm around your shoulders and the three of you began to move out onto the massive stage. Brian explained that they were filming the live aid scenes. "Gentlemen, and lady," Brian smiled at the small group of people, "I'd like to introduce you to someone rather special, Y/N Deacon,"

You raised your hand in the air with a polite smile, glancing at each person for a couple of seconds, having some idea of who each of them was, although seeing them dressed as Queen in '85 was a bit difficult.

"Hello, it's lovely to meet you," The only girl of the group beamed at you as she held her hand out towards you, "I'm Lucy,"

"Hello," You smiled back as you shook her hand, already sensing she was a lovely person.

"Hello, I'm Rami, or Freddie," He grinned making you laugh a little.

You nodded, "Definitely look like my Uncle Fred," You smiled at him.

"I'm Ben..." Ben winked at you making you blush slightly as you shook his hand, yep, Roger.

You nodded smiling at him before turning your attention to the man beside him, your breath catching in your throat at the sight of him, "Wow..." You grinned, reaching up to brush your hand over his hair, "It's like looking at my old man... well, when I was about two," You chuckled, "Nice to meet you..."

"Joe," He cleared his throat, "-and the pleasure is all mine," Joe said in his best 'John Deacon' voice as he smiled, shaking your hand, "How's that?"

You smiled nodding, "Not bad... needs a little tweak but not bad,"

"Damn, I'll keep working on it," Joe winked cheekily.

You nodded, turning your attention to the last man, your breath once again catching in your throat but for an entirely different reason. "Damn," You cleared your throat, blushing as he stared at you. "Wow," You began smiling as you turned to look at Brian. "How freaky is that? He's your spitting image, Uncle Bri!"

Brian's head fell back as everyone began laughing. "Yes, it's certainly uncanny, isn't it?"

You nodded turning back to face the uncanny look-a-like, "It's nice to meet you, Gwilym,"

His eyebrows shot up in surprise, "You know who I am?" He blushed a little.

You nodded, "Oh, yes. Midsomer Murders, Jamestown... Fresh Meat," You smirked at him, "I'm quite the fan," You winked playfully, smirking as he began blushing even more.