Freddie Mercury x Small Deacon!reader

"John!" Veronica called out as she stepped into the back garden at Freddie's house. "John!" Veronica made her way over to where her husband stood with Brian, both men enjoying a cold beer in the blazing sun.

"Yes, love." John smiled at his beloved wife as she approached him.

"Have you seen, Y/N? I haven't seen her in a while." Veronica frowned, panic evident in her eyes.

John shook his head, having a quick look around the back garden. "I haven't. Have you, Bri?"

Brian shook his head as he took had a look around, finding all the other little bodies running around enjoying the sun. "Sorry, John. The last I saw of her was around Roger's leg." He chuckled at the memory from not that long ago.

"What's that about my leg?" Roger asked as he pushed his sunglasses up his nose and handed Brian another beer.

"Y/N. She's disappeared." Brian smiled at his friend.

Roger nodded, "Funny that, I was saying to Jim, Freddie had done a disappearing act."

John turned to his wife. "See, Vee, she's with, Fred."

Veronica frowned at her husband. Nothing ever worried him. "She might not be, John."

John chuckled, alippi g his arm around her waist. "Love, you know as well as I do, what those two are like together."

Brian grinned at the two. "Oh, yes. Freddie does love his Goddaughter.£

"Yeah, and he is Y/N's hero after all." Roger chuckled.

Veronica raised her eyebrow at him. "He is? Why?"

All three men looked at each other with matching smiles. "He has cats."

----------

"Now, this finger goes here and you put that one, there. Then you do what, my love?" Freddie grinned down at you as you correctly placed your other hand onto the keys. "That's my girl." He praised you.

"So this is where you two are." John walked into the room where you and Freddie were sat at the piano.

You grinned up at your dad. "Daddy!" You called out as you scrambled to get off the piano chair and ran up to him. "Uncle Fred said I can be in Queen one day." You giggled.

John chuckled, picking you up. "I'm sure one day you will." He grinned and began tickling your sides.

"Not replacing me I hope." Brian chuckled as he walked in behind John.

You shook your head, "You're safe, Uncle Bri. I'll be on drums." You giggled.

"Oy! I heard that!" Roger stormed into the room, snatching you from John's arms, tickling you even more making you scream with laughter.

"Oh, Roger," Freddie sighed and got up. "Give me back my Goddaughter, will you. She's in training."

"Training for what, Fred?" Brian asked as he took you into his arms.

"I told you, Uncle Bri, I'm going to be in Queen." You smiled up at him as you played with his dark curls.

"She is a Deaky, after all." Freddie smiled. "And she's going to be a whole lot more disco, aren't you, Mini Deaky?" Freddie asked with a big grin on his face as he took you into his arms and began to spin you around.

You giggled, your arms wrapped tightly aroung his neck. "Yep!"