These Warlords Don't Know What They're About To Unleash Onto The Battlefield

ARIANNA'S POV

Daybreak finally arrived and then everyone started to pack everything away since we were heading to Azuchi. While they were busy packing, I looked at my father's pocket watch and thankfully it was still intact. I looked at the engraving and I smiled at the engraving. Nobunaga came over to me and he noticed the pocket watch and he asked me.

"Is that something important to you?"

"It is, this pocket watch belonged to padre, my father."

"And what does the engraving say?"

"Lavoriamo nel buio per servire la luce. Siamo Assassini, it means 'We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. It's an old saying that's been passed down for many years now."

"I see and you guys follow that saying? why?"

"It's because we get rid of the enemies and sure we commit crimes but, we're doing it for good reasons. The public might see us as the enemies but, if some people know us personally, they know we're trying to help them."

"You are?"

"I know it's a funny way of showing it, but, it's true. We assassins are more like the vigilantes in a way, we're kinda normal by day and then we 'help' at night. You get the idea?"

"I do and I'm impressed and your father must be proud too."

I looked away sadly and I told him.

"He was, he told me that he was proud to have a daughter who was able to lead the assassins before he died of tuberculosis five years ago."

Nobunaga looked at me with a shocked expression on his face and then he gave me that sympathetic look.

"Gomen, I didn't know."

"It's fine besides, I'm over his death even though being a leader has its disadvantages every now and then, you're lucky you've got such loyal vassals, even though one of them is a bit...Sospetta (Suspicious.)

Suddenly, we heard a crash and some items falling which made us jump in fright. We looked at what happened, turns out that crash came from Mitsunari and he had dropped a box of supplies. Hideyoshi frowned a little.

"Mitsunari! be more careful with those!"

"Gomen, Hideyoshi-sama, it slipped from my hands."

Nobunaga and I sweat dropped after watching this and I said to Nobunaga.

"Remember when I said you've got loyal vassals and how one of them is a bad egg? you better make that two, cause that guy with the angel face is molto distratto (very absent-minded.)"

"I don't know what that means but, yes, Mitsunari does tend to have his moments when he's not strategizing for a battle."

I giggled a little when he said this. Once we ready to go, the soldiers got the horses ready and then Hideyoshi said to me.

"You'll be riding with Masamune."

"Oh please, this is something I can actually do. I'm not that useless."

I said as one of the soldiers walked over to me with a dapple grey horse. I got onto her back and I kicked her side.

"Andiamo! (Let's go!)"

I spurred her to go for a gallop. I heard Hideyoshi shouting.

"Hey! come back here!"

3RD PERSON POV

Nobunaga and Masamune watched Arianna gallop off on her horse. Masamune grinned and then he shouted.

"Now we're talking!"