Preparing For The Celebration Dinner

ARIANNA'S POV

After the battle was over, we headed back to Azuchi castle to recover from our injuries and that included the Uesugi-Takeda alliance. After we got back, we had our injuries treated and Aoi told me that she was going to hide the Apple of Eden properly this time and she will make sure no one will get their hands on it again along with the sword of Eden since we didn't want the power getting Nobunaga's head and let him think he has a chance to unify Japan.

However, right after we got back from the battlefield, I was bombed with questions from Hideyoshi about where I originally came from after hearing the news that I was not only from a different country but also from the future. 

"Why didn't you tell us that you were not from the past?!" Hideyoshi asked me while Ieyasu tended to my injuries.

"For the tenth time today, Scimma (Monkey), if I told you that I was from the future you wouldn't have believed me and you all would have thought that I was some kind of crazy woman."

"I hate to say this but she's right, "Ieyasu mumbled as he bandaged my left wrist.

"But still, at least that explains why you dressed differently to the rest of us. I'm actually surprised you kept that one quiet," Mitsuhide commented with a smirk on his face.

"Wow, even the Volpe (Fox) himself is impressed."

"What does that supposed to mean?" 

"You're much better at keeping your mouth shut than I am. Now can we please drop the subject? I've already got a splitting headache no thanks to the squabbling children you call the leaders of Azuchi and Echigo," I spoke in a frustrated tone. 

Once I've gotten my injuries tended to, Aoi showed up and then she said to me.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"I feel a bit better now thanks, what about you?"

I asked as I looked at Aoi's bandages.

"Oh, they're not so bad."

"And what about the apple and the Sword of Eden? did you hide them?"

"Yes, I asked Shingen to take the apple back to Kai and hide it where no one else can get their hands on it and as for the sword, I let Masamune take it and I told him to hide it in Oshu."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? we all know what he's like in battle."

"Hehe, no need to worry, I got a few assassins living in Oshu and they have a creed of their own down there so, I asked them to keep a very close eye on Masamune and make sure he doesn't touch the sword unless it's necessary."

I sighed in relief when she said this. Aoi then said to me.

"Never mind me, how are you getting on? I wouldn't be surprised if you're being hounded by a lot of questions especially after the others found out that you're from the future."

"Well, weren't you shocked and surprised to hear about this?"

"Honestly, I was actually shocked and impressed because I was not expecting an assassin from the future to come here and assist us. What I want to know is, what has happened to the assassins who are living in Japan?"

"I'm sorry, Mio Amico (my friend), I have no idea what has happened to the Creed in Japan's future. As I told you, I was there for a couple of hours when I was having a meeting with a group called the Yakuza until we were ambushed and then I was chased to the temple until I ended up here."

Aoi looked a bit disappointed but, I was able to cheer her up placing my hand on her shoulder.

"But, if it makes you feel any better, I can find them and then my creed and the Sengoku Assassins can become allies."