Looks Like Things Are Going To Change From Here On Out

ARIANNA'S POV

We got to the battlefield and right now, I looked at my hidden blades to make sure they weren't dull including my sword. Nobunaga was sitting on a cloth folding chair and he had an intrigued look on his face.

"Is there something on your mind, Mio Signore? (My Lord?)"

"That sword your using, it's not like our katanas is that from Italy as well?"

"It is, this one, in particular, was my great-grandfather's then it was my father's and now it's mine. Just that like the Pocketwatch, this sword has been passed down for generations."

"Hm, I'm also surprised that you're not cowering in fear from the sight of the battle."

"Being the leader of the assassins doesn't mean I get to sit by and watch my Fratelli e sorelle (brothers and sisters). The main role of being a leader is to be both a mentor and an example to the apprentices and to the public by showing them why they should fear us. Seeing bloodshed doesn't bother me in the slightest, especially since I've already countless lives already."

"I see, impressive, shall we get going?"

"Sounds good to me, I'm itching for a fight anyway."

I said as I put my hood on to hide my face and hair like before. We rode on our horses as Nobunaga fought against the enemies with his sword while I did the same while watching his back. I looked around and then my eagle vision kicked in. I sensed the golden aura and I mumbled.

"Target sighted."

Nobunaga looked at me confused until we heard the Daimyo shouting.

"Archers! aim at the Devil King! kill him!!"

"What about the woman?"

"Never mind her! she's a weakling!"

I smirked at them while showing off my scary aura and I said to them.

"Sono un debole? lo vedremo, leader canaglia! (A weakling am I? we'll see about that, rogue leader!)

I pulled back the reins making my horse rear and then I kicked her side before charging towards the enemy. The soldiers tried to attack me but, I managed to strike them down. I glared at the leader before standing on the saddle while my horse was galloping and once I got close enough, I leapt into the air with my hidden blade at the ready. An eagle screeched in the distance before I struck my blade into the leader's neck. The man spat out blood and then we landed onto the ground after his horse fell onto the ground after being pushed onto the ground so suddenly.

"Damn that bitch!"

"Get her!!"

The enemies charged at me and I smirked at them. I got two of my smoke bombs and I slammed them onto the ground. The soldiers were fighting blind and they were coughing a little while trying to look for me. I charged at them and I stabbed one of them in the neck with my hidden blade. Another one came at me with his katana but, I blocked it with my sword and I stabbed him in the chest with my left hidden blade. I pulled out my blade and I spun kicked one of the soldiers in the face and he fell onto the ground. One came at me with a spear but, I caught in time and I moved his arm to the side and I punched him in the face before tripping him up and stabbing him in the chest with the spear. 

"Damn her!"

"Don't let her win! get her!!"

I kicked one of the soldiers in the chest before another one charged at me with his sword. I spun around and I slit his throat with my hidden blade. One of them caught me but, I elbowed him in the gut and I stole his sword and getting out of his grip and stabbing him in the chest. I threw the sword at another solider and he dropped dead on the spot. I ran towards one of them and I kicked him in the face before I stabbing him in the neck. I backflipped in time before a spear nearly stabbed be in the head. I kicked the enemy in the face before I aimed my hidden blade at him and then a blade came shooting out of it.