First Assassination Job In The Sengoku

ARIANNA'S POV

A few days passed since I had been transported back in time to the Sengoku. It took me a while to get used to this country's language and their culture but, after a while, it slowly but surely started to sink in. Right now, I was in the training hall with Masamune. After dealing with the revolt a few weeks earlier, I was the topic for gossip for a while and Masamune looked like he needed a good rumble with someone after admitting he missed his chance back in Kyoto and I just happen to be his sparring partner for the afternoon.

Masamune and I glared at one another with our swords at the ready. I waited for Masamune to make a move and then he slowly moved towards me. I saw my chance and then I charged at him. Masamune saw me coming and I raised my sword and I swung it downwards. Masamune blocked my sword and then he used his other sword to attack me but, I got my hidden blade out in time and I blocked his sword. Masamune whistled in impressment and he said to me.

"Not bad, your reflexes are sharp."

"Less talking more fighting!"

I kicked Masamune in the chest and he stumbled a little. I swung my sword left and right but, Masamune was able to dodge my attacks. Masamune swung his sword from the right but, I managed to duck in time and I black flipped away from him after kicking one of his swords out of his hand. I stood up in time and I caught his sword. Masamune was surprised by this at first but, he snapped out of it when I started to attack him with two swords. I used his katana in my left hand and I struck his sword.

"Heh, not bad. Looks like you can use two swords as well."

"Only when I've stolen it from my opponent after letting his guard down, by the way, you've done it again."

Masamune looked at me confused before I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Masamune stood there while gritting his teeth in pain. He then bent over in pain slightly and he mumbled.

"Ow...that was a cheap shot!"

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet, Drago (Dragon)."

Masamune looked at me while clutching his privates. I kicked his other sword out his hand and I ducked before sideswiping his leg to make him trip up. I jumped on top of him and crossed over the swords so they were in an X position to trap the One-Eye Dragon. Masamune looked at me surprised and he then looked disappointed after realising his had lost.

"*Chuckle* game, set and match to me, for the fourth time in a row."

"Dammit!! how do I keep losing to you?!"

"Maybe I'm too fast and too sneaky to be caught off guard," I told him as I got off of Masamune.

After I helped him onto his feet, Mitsunari came in and he was impressed about my fighting style.

"I'm impressed Arianna-sama."

"Ciao, Mitsunari. What can I do for you?"

"Looking for you actually, Nobunaga-sama said that he's got a job for you to do."

"All right, I'm on my way, see you later, you two."

I left the training hall and I got to the 'tenshu' as these guys called it. I opened the sliding door and I called out to Nobunaga.

"Nobunaga, called for me?"

"I did, take a seat."

I sat down across from his desk and he then said to me.

"I've got a job for you, actually, someone requested a job specifically for you."

"Oh yeah?"

Nobunaga handed over a wanted poster of a rogue samurai and he explained to me.