Introduction

Reader POV:

Icy fingers gripped my hand in the darkness dragging me away from the chaos that sounded throughout the castle. I was too busy focusing the swords that clashed like thunder outside to even care who was pulling me. Although, I had a pretty good idea who it was. I felt the urge, to wrench myself from my body and speak directly to her mind. I wanted to know who was attacking Arendelle. "There's no time to explain Y/N! We just need to escape!" She exclaimed as though she read my own mind.

The slender platinum blonde haired woman continued to haul me along until we reached her room. "Elsa, Y/N! Thank gods you are both alright!" "Anna stop worrying we are fine." Elsa said to the strawberry blonde-haired woman. Stood next to Anna was a tall muscular man with blonde hair. "Why are we in here? As in your room Elsa?" He asked. "Well, Kristoff, there is a secret passage right here."

Elsa moved a blue rug on the floor which revealed a door to a secret passage. "I still have one question. Who are we running from?" I asked. "All you need to know for now is that the Southern Isles have declared war on Arendelle." Elsa stated calmly. Just as Kristoff opened it, banging sounded on the bedroom door. "Get into that passage now! I'll stop them finding you." I told them as she took Kristoff's sword off his belt. "Y/N! No, you can't!" Elsa said with desperation as her voice wavered. "I said go! I'm not asking Elsa!" I responded. "You're forgetting one thing. I can use my magic to protect us. All you have is a sword." "Well if you two are staying, so are we!" Anna chimed in. "Anna no it's too dangerous." Kristoff told her. "He's right Anna. You go, we will hold them off long enough for you to escape! Olaf go with her." Elsa said.

As soon as Anna went through the passage, I closed the secret door and covered it back up using the rug and the door burst open. We were about to attack but before we could react, one of the soldiers blew something out of a long cylinder-shaped tube and a sharp object hits my chest. Then, everything went black.

Ending this one here. So, each chapter will either be yours or Elsa's POV it won't change in a single chapter. Anyway, this was just an introduction; hence why it is so short. Let me know what you thought and don't forget to vote! :)