Magic vs Hans

Reader POV:

As the sword got brighter, I didn't know what was going to happen. But I felt a surge of power run through my body. I wondered if this was the sword putting its powers inside of me. Before I could do anything, I felt myself lift off the ground. The sword glowed brighter with every second. The flames suddenly engulfed me. I could feel the burning on my skin but surprisingly, it was not painful.

A few moments passed and I was back on the ground. I looked at the sword and it had returned to its normal state. However, I now wore a red fiery dress. I looked at Elsa who stared at me and she ran over to me. "Y/N, are you okay? Your outfit and hair colour changed." I took some of my hair to look at it. She was right it was no longer (your hair colour). It was a dark fiery red colour. I was about to speak but Hans butted in, "Enough! Guards! I said seize them!"

Several guards charged at us but without even thinking, I shot a beam of fire at every single one of them. I looked down at my hands and knew the transformation was the sword putting its magic inside of me. I knew then that is what the winged lion meant by it will let me weld its power without having to use the sword. I still did not know how it was possible but I went along with it anyway and I managed to defeat every single one of his guards along with Elsa's help. "That's not possible! There's another monster in Arendelle!" Hans yelled. "It's over Hans! You might as well give up while you still can." Elsa told him; her eyes filled with anger.

Just as we thought they were going to back down, they all drew their swords. Me and Elsa did the same with ours. "Hang on, why are we even using swords when we control ice and fire?" I whispered to her. "Drop your weapons and nobody gets hurt." Hans stated. Elsa looked at me as though she had a plan and I had an idea what it was. We dropped our swords and they landed on the ground. "Very good. Now, chain them up and take them to the dungeon." One of his brothers came over to us with two sets of chains.

As soon as he went to put the chains around Elsa, she froze them. The man screamed and ran away. "Anyone else want to give it a shot?" I asked with a smirk planted on my face. I knew full well they were afraid of us and that was why they were being hesitant. "Sorry brother but you're on your own. I don't want to get killed by these monsters!" Another one of his brothers claimed and the rest of them ran out of the throne room. That left Hans by himself.

The remaining prince retrieved his sword and took a defensive position. "Do your worst!" Me and Elsa looked to each other and shrugged. We were about to hit him with our magic when Anna appeared out of nowhere, ran over to him and punched him right in the face knocking him out. "Don't tell anyone but I enjoyed that a lot." Anna said laughing slightly. Elsa laughed at her sister as she hugged her. I turned around to see Kristoff and Sven with Olaf. "Hey guys, where have you been Olaf?" "I've been at the ice castle with Marshmallow. What did I miss here? Ooh, is that Hans on the ground? I thought he was sent back home." "We'll explain everything Olaf but we need to make sure Hans and his brothers go back home and don't bother us again." Elsa told him calmly. "And Y/N? We still need to talk and if you don't mind, right away, somewhere private?" I blushed as I knew full well what she wanted to talk about.

However, defeating Hans and his older brothers was a lot easier that I thought it would be. As if on cue Anna said, "Hans is such a pushover. He can't take over Arendelle by himself so he seeks help. It's kind of sad really." My thoughts were interrupted by Elsa, "Y/N come on." With that, we left the others to talk.

Ending this one here. Before I forget, the next chapter will be the final one. But I am leaving it open to anyone who wants a sequel! So, what do you think she will say about the kiss etc? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote! :)