The Throne Room

Reader POV:

Once I was inside the castle, I told Elsa not to think about climbing through the passage. When she climbed through, I got into position to try and catch her, only she crashed into me. I quickly realised she had her hand on my left breast and blushed like crazy. I knew it wasn't intentional but I still blushed. Her face also turned bright red when she realised what happened. She apologised but I told her it was fine. It didn't take long to come up with a sort of plan and start moving.

Almost the entire time we walked; I could feel her eyes lingering on me. I knew something was up. "What is it Elsa? I can feel your eyes on me." She sighed, "It's just we're going to have to talk about what happened at the waterfall at some point and just then." She was not wrong but I didn't think it was the right time for that as we need to find Hans and end this war. I was about to respond when, "Halt!" I turned to the unknown voice to find one of the guards from the Southern Isles. "I thought you said this was a secret passage." "Well clearly, they found it and us." I told her.

The guard drew his sword. "What better time to see what power this sword really has." I said and grabbed it. When I drew my sword, it turned itself on fire. "Wow! I was wrong. Not only is this the most stunning sword I have ever seen but it can flame up too! Awesome!" I said and struck the guard in the chest. After a moment or two, the flames vanished and it was a regular sword again. "I am guessing that is why only a person with a pure heart can weld it's power." Elsa said. I glanced over at her before we continued making our way to find Hans. Then, I had a thought, "If Hans and his brothers are going to be anywhere, surely it would be the throne room." "You're right, we should go there first." I nodded in agreement.

We turned a corner in the hallway and saw at least four guards. Elsa used her magic to create her own sword made purely out of ice. I held onto mine as flames appeared. The two of us moved so that we made ourselves known to the guards. All four of them drew their swords and charged at us. Fortunately, we were too quick for them and they perished. After that, we ran the rest of the way to the throne room.

Luckily for us, it wasn't too far away. We turned a few corners, stopped a few guards but eventually made it there. Almost as soon as we enter the throne room, Hans and his twelve brothers turn their heads towards us. "Guards! Seize them! I don't want any monsters in our kingdom!" I looked to Elsa as I knew he didn't know of my sword and only Elsa's magic. "How dare you! This is my kingdom! I am the rightful heir to this throne! You are nothing more than a common criminal Hans!" Elsa yelled at him. I've never seen her this angry before which made me wonder what she was about to do.

Suddenly, the temperature in the room dropped and Elsa shot her magic at them. Whilst Elsa used her magic against Hans and his brothers, I drew the sword from my waist and as soon as it flamed up, I charged at the knights that attempted to attack us. All of a sudden, the sword began to glow brighter than it ever had before. I had no idea what was about to happen.

Ending this one here. Sorry if the ending of this chapter was not so great. Let me know what you thought and don't forget to vote! :)