Final Chapter

Elsa POV:

Once Hans and his brothers were defeated, me and Y/N left Anna and the others to talk. I knew the kiss and the incident when I fell down that tunnel from the secret passage had to be discussed. Don't get me wrong, I love Y/N a lot, I always have. But we also need to talk about the effects this could have on the kingdom. When we reached my room, we went inside and I closed the door to allow as much privacy as possible. Then I turned to look at Y/N waited patiently for me to say what was on my mind.

It took me a few moments for any words to leave my mouth as I had no idea what to say. "We need to talk about what happened at the waterfall." I told her calmly. She stared at me with an unreadable expression on her face, so, I sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to me for her to sit down. I sighed and began speaking, "You know how much I love you and I do want to make it work but I also want what's best for the kingdom."

I realised at this point; she was waiting for the rejection but I knew then I just couldn't do it. "But I also know that if they truly accept me as their queen, they will also accept you, that's of course, if you want to try and make it work?" I said unsure of what she would say. She stared at me with an unreadable expression written on her face. It was as though she was trying to figure something out. "Of course, I want to be with you but maybe we start off with only Anna, Kristoff, Olaf who I'm sure will tell Sven knowing and gradually let the kingdom know about us." I pondered the idea for a moment before responding.

I do think Y/N's idea of beginning a relationship with only a few knowing is a good idea and let the rest of the kingdom figure it out for themselves and when questions arise, we can confirm it. "Alright we can do that." She nods and says, "But if we're going to do this right, I need to ask for your permission to court you?" I smile, "Of course." Then, she smiles and hugs me. I pull away from her and gently press my lips onto hers.

As we kiss, my eyes closed as I felt her gently bite my bottom lip asking for entrance which I accepted. Our tongues danced as we explored each other. During the kiss, Y/N gently pushed me so that we were both lying on the bed. I laughed slightly as I lay on top of her. Suddenly, I smelt something burning in the room. I realised the curtains were on fire. I quickly pushed myself of Y/N and used my powers to put it out. "I guess that's a sign you need to learn to control your powers." I said smiling goofily at her. "Sorry." She said guiltily.

I sighed and said, "It's fine, we'll start first thing tomorrow. I didn't realise how late it was." It was already dark outside and we missed dinner. I just hope Anna isn't worried about us. "I better go find Anna before she goes to sleep for the night." I tell Y/N who yawned. "Yeah okay, I think I might turn in for tonight myself." She said as she walked over to the door. "Goodnight." She said. "Goodnight." I responded but just before she opened the door, I kissed her before she left the room.

Once she had left, I sighed contentedly and went to find my sister. After a while, I found her in the library with Olaf munching chocolates. I grinned at them as Anna read a book out loud to Olaf. Anna looked up and saw me. "I was wondering where you had gotten to. Where's Y/N?" "Y/N's gone to bed." Anna nodded and said, "Did you finally tell her how you feel about her?" "I did, we're officially together now." I told her happily. "Well, all I can say is, it's about time! And I know Kristoff would agree." I was about to speak when another voice was heard, "I would agree with what?" It was Kristoff. "Y/N and Elsa are finally together!" Anna told him excitedly. "Well it's about time! Where is she anyway?" "Elsa said she went to bed for the night."

The two of them and Olaf continued talking about me and Y/N finally being together. I yawned and knew I should probably head to bed myself. "Well, I'm going to bed so, goodnight everyone." "Goodnight Elsa." All three of them said in unison. I looked at them for a moment before heading back to my room. When I got there, I smiled happily knowing that everything was now perfect. All I need to do starting tomorrow, is make sure Y/N has her new powers in control. With that thought in mind, I lay down and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

Ending this one here. Sorry for the awful ending, I couldn't really think of anything. Also, this is the final chapter. I might do a sequel of you learning to control new powers if you guys want me to. Let me know in the comments of your opinions of a sequel and what you thought of this final chapter. Don't forget to vote! :)