Returning Home

Elsa POV:

I began to worry about Y/N. She was taking a long time, surely, she should have been back by now. I just hoped nothing has gone wrong. Then I heard Anna and Kristoff talking behind me. I turned around to see them both as well as Sven. "Elsa what's wrong? Where's Y/N?" Anna asked. "She went behind the waterfall because she thought the hidden cave was on the other side. She's been gone way too long. I knew I shouldn't have let her go." "Well it doesn't matter now because here she comes." Kristoff said and pointed to the water.

As soon as Y/N got out of the water, I ran over to her hugged her for dear life. "Y/N! What happened? What took so long?" "Whoa, relax. I found the Keeper of Knowledge. He gave us the answer to saving Arendelle." She then explained everything that happened in there. When she told us about the sword containing power, I asked, "What kind of power does it possess?" "Fire power and he also said it would allow me to control the element without the sword. I don't know how it does that though." "Does that mean you have magic as well now?" Anna asked curiously. "I guess I'll find out when the time comes." After she explained everything, Anna said, "We better leave right away!" We all agreed and began making our way back home.

Time Skip

After a long journey, we made it to the castle but stayed a mile or two away for safe distance. We knew we had to be careful in case the enemy was hanging around here. If what Y/N said was true, then we need to get Anna to safety. "Kristoff, take Anna too the ice castle and hide there until one of us comes to get you." "Wait what? But I want to help Elsa!" "Anna, you heard what Y/N said. If what this Keeper of Knowledge said is true then you three need to get to safety." "Come on Anna, your sister is right." Kristoff told her. "Fine. But don't expect me to be happy about it." My sister told me. I just rolled my eyes at her and with that, they left.

Y/N looked at me and asked, "So, what's the plan or do we just go in and plunder along until you can think of something?" "Yeah pretty much." I said to her. She sighed and began making our way into the castle. "Wait what if we get caught?" I asked. "That's why I am heading to the secret passage at the back of the castle!" "I never knew there was a secret passage way there. I thought I knew all of them." I told her. "Well clearly not, lets go!"

We managed to reach the back of the castle undetected. She moved a pile of leaves on the ground and under it was a door. I opened it to find there was a drop. "How far down is it?" "Not too far just don't think about it." And she climbed in. A few seconds passed and I heard a thud. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine, like I just climb in and don't think about it." I guess it can't be that bad if she was fine after jumping in. So, I do just that but I regretted it! It felt like I was falling until I crashed onto what I thought was the ground. Only it wasn't the ground, but Y/N. I landed right on top her. It took me a moment to realise my hand was on her left breast. I felt my cheeks turn bright red from embarrassment. I move away and apologise. I stood up and helped her on her feet. "What do we do now?" She asked. "Now, we just need to find Hans and his twelve brothers and finish this." She nods and we both start moving.

Ending this one here. What did you guys think? Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote! :)