A New Adventure

Reader POV:

We had been travelling to find Anna for a while but eventually reached the ice castle. I must admit I was in awe seeing it for the first time in person. Elsa went inside. Me and Kristoff followed behind. "Anna?" She called. There was no response. We wondered if Anna was actually here. I was suddenly broke out of my thoughts when another voice spoke, "Elsa?" I looked up to see Anna running down the icy stairs to her sister.

Anna embraced Elsa before she saw me and Kristoff and hugged us both. "I'm so glad you guys didn't get captured." The three of us looked at each other and decided against telling her that part, for now at least. "Hey guys, now we found Anna, don't you think we need to find this Keeper of Knowledge?" I asked, more like stated. "Yes, we do. Good thing this place is on the way there." Kristoff said. "The Keeper of Knowledge?" Anna asked. "Yes. Grand Pabbie told us they can help us defeat the Southern Isles once and for all." Elsa told her sister. "Oh well then, let's get going!" Anna said happily. The four of us continued our journey to the other side of the north mountain.

The snow crunched loudly underneath my feet as we continued to walk. I grew more tired but tried to fight it. Eventually I had to stop. I groaned at my body aching through all the walking and sat down. Elsa, Anna and Kristoff turned their heads to look at me. "Are you alright Y/N?" Elsa asked. I nodded, "Yeah, just need to rest for a few minutes." Elsa agreed we should stop for a while.

Whilst resting, Kristoff gave a carrot to Sven and gave him some water. Elsa and Anna were having a conversation about who knows what. I just tried my best to ignore the pain that I still had. The one thing that did distract me was what I heard Anna say to her sister, "You know you're going to have to tell her at some point. I think you should." Hmm, I wonder who and what she was on about. However, their conversation was cut short when an arrow landed on the ground next to them.

I looked around wildly but I could not see who shot the arrow. "We need to move, now!" I yelled at them. "What's the quickest way out of here?" I asked. "Elsa, can you make an ice slide so we can move faster and then destroy it so they can't follow us?" Anna asked. I must admit that was a good idea, if Elsa can do that, that is. Elsa nodded and created an ice slide.

The four of us and Sven immediately jumped onto the slide. Once we were far enough away, we got off and Elsa was able to destroy it. Hopefully, that got rid of whoever tried to kill us. "I must admit, that was impressive." I say to Elsa. She just smiled at me without saying anything. "Lets just keep going." Anna said. Me and Elsa look at each other and I shrug as we once again continued walking. Luckily, Elsa's ice slide took us in the direction we need to go.

As we continue, we eventually reach the other side of the mountain. I guess all we have to do now is head down this mountain and find that hidden cave where the Keeper of All Knowledge lives. I was quickly broken out of my thoughts when I saw the view. There was a waterfall, trees, lush emerald grass and a few pale clouds lingered in the sky but the sun easily dominated them. I was in awe at the sight. Then, we began to move down the mountain. Suddenly, I became excited of what was to happen when we find this Keeper of Knowledge and forgot my body was still aching from so much walking.

Ending this one here. Let me know what you thought and don't forget to vote! :)