Chapter Two- Girl's Day

(🎵Break Free- Ariana Grande)

"Hey!" I say, waving eyeing Olivia who was standing on the street corner.
"Hey girl! How are you?" she greets, and we hug.
"Great, thanks. How about you, what've you been up to?" I ask her, brushing some hair behind my ear.
"Oh, nothing much. Wanna have lunch at La Scala?" she says pointing in the direction of the delicious restaurant.
"Yes, I could use a salad."
We walk down the street and get a table at la scala. We both order the house chopped salad and lemonades.
"So this morning, my mom said I had an audition for something... but she wouldn't tell me what it was for." I tell Olivia.
"Hm... weird." She says with a smirk.
I chew, looking out onto the street of racing cars, and wonder what my family could be hiding from me.
I hear Olivia squeal, "selfie!" And I lean in to take a selfie with Olivia. I hear her iphone clicking noise, and she says "lunch date with the bae! @jennahanson" and I giggle.
After we leave the restaurant, we walk down to our local Sephora and take a look around. I buy a Naked Palette and a Benefit Bronzer, and Olivia gets a BeautyBlender, a powder brush, and a Tarte foundation.
"So I'll see you at dinner tonight?" Olivia asks me, pulling down her sunglasses off the top of her hat.
"Uh, yeah, are you coming?" I ask.
"Of course darling, I've got to be there for the big surprise!!!"